Post: MW3 C++ Spawn Bot Function/Drop Current Weapon Function HELP
04-03-2017, 02:32 PM #1
JimboJC
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im working on a mw3 sprx but the only thing i really need now is a spawn bot code and a drop current weapon code so if u can pls help*
04-14-2017, 08:43 AM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by JimboJC View Post
im working on a mw3 sprx but the only thing i really need now is a spawn bot code and a drop current weapon code so if u can pls help*

Use playercmd_dropitem i think its called and for bots you need to rebuild the function as it doesn't exist in mw3, to save u time i think cShark has the function but you maybe need to do a bit of editing to it
04-14-2017, 04:53 PM #3
JimboJC
Save Point
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Use playercmd_dropitem i think its called and for bots you need to rebuild the function as it doesn't exist in mw3, to save u time i think cShark has the function but you maybe need to do a bit of editing to it

how could i use dropitem cus i have its offset but dont know how to use and i saw sharks code but idk i get errors
04-14-2017, 06:27 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
how could i use dropitem cus i have its offset but dont know how to use and i saw sharks code but idk i get errors

void Dropitem(int clientIndex, const char* Weapon) {
Scr_AddEntity(clientIndex);
Scr_AddString(Weapon);
Scr_SetNumParam(2);
((void(*)())&ParseAddr(address))();
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

I should image its like that im not at my laptop atm tho im out
04-15-2017, 10:34 AM #5
JimboJC
Save Point
void Dropitem(int clientIndex, const char* Weapon) {
Scr_AddEntity(clientIndex);
Scr_AddString(Weapon);
Scr_SetNumParam(2);
((void(*)())&ParseAddr(address))();
Scr_ClearOutParams();
}

I should image its like that im not at my laptop atm tho im out

i dont have all those scr addresses and i dont have parseaddr offset
04-15-2017, 11:28 AM #6
S63
Space Ninja
i dont have all those scr addresses and i dont have parseaddr offset

Are you using a hook or thread?
04-15-2017, 06:14 PM #7
JimboJC
Save Point
Are you using a hook or thread?

wym? and itd be easier over skype my sktpe is jimbbro
04-19-2017, 03:08 AM #8
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
wym? and itd be easier over skype my sktpe is jimbbro

If you want to call the PlayerCMD or GSC functions then you're going to have to be using a hook for the most part and use the Scr_Add functions to call them.

So your best bet is to use CShark/with the Scr_Add functions or reverse the functions you want to use and call them within your SPRX thread. In your case, your better off using CShark based on your experience.
04-19-2017, 06:51 AM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
If you want to call the PlayerCMD or GSC functions then you're going to have to be using a hook for the most part and use the Scr_Add functions to call them.

So your best bet is to use CShark/with the Scr_Add functions or reverse the functions you want to use and call them within your SPRX thread. In your case, your better off using CShark based on your experience.

or u could just use the function it uses Drop_Weapon as using scr_ shit is kinda lame imo, i remake all playercmd and stuff that uses scr_add/get

unless its something that kinda needs it else i just remake simple functions that r pointless to use scr_ add/get

but dropitem or weapon is easy to remake to it own use
Last edited by SC58 ; 04-19-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo