06-12-2017, 01:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, as I said in a previous thread, I am working on a non-host sprx.

When I tried to add Sabotage's aimbot, I kept freezing.

I tried:
- moving around the order in which I create the aimbot thread, menu thread, and PatchInJump (I know that was the issue for my bro E7ite a while back)
- creating aimbot thread and hook WITHIN the menu thread.

Still cant get it to work. Right now i can open the menu, and I can turn on aimbot, but as soon as I press another button my game freezes. I'm thinking if I had a separate hook, one for the menu and another for the aimbot, that might solve it? But not sure which addresses I can use to hook the function. Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is stupid, I am still fairly new to the sprx game haha
06-12-2017, 07:35 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kaden
Hello, as I said in a previous thread, I am working on a non-host sprx.

I tried:
- moving around the order in which I create the aimbot thread, menu thread, and PatchInJump (I know that was the issue for my bro E7ite a while back)

Still cant get it to work. Right now i can open the menu, and I can turn on aimbot, but as soon as I press another button my game freezes. I'm thinking if I had a separate hook, one for the menu and another for the aimbot, that might solve it? But not sure which addresses I can use to hook the function. Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is stupid, I am still fairly new to the sprx game haha

You can run your whole menu in menu_paintfull and for things like slient aim etc use cl_writepacket...

hooks:
Menu_Paintfull
R_SetFrameFog (good for huds)
FPS function
CG_NightVisionOverlay

there are more hooks but cba listing them all
06-12-2017, 08:10 PM #3
Originally posted by S63 View Post
You can run your whole menu in menu_paintfull and for things like slient aim etc use cl_writepacket...

hooks:
Menu_Paintfull
R_SetFrameFog (good for huds)
FPS function
CG_NightVisionOverlay

there are more hooks but cba listing them all

Thanks man, I'll try Menu_Paintfull. I've been using R_SetFrameFog for everything
06-12-2017, 09:15 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
Thanks man, I'll try Menu_Paintfull. I've been using R_SetFrameFog for everything

no problem
06-18-2017, 04:36 AM #5
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Hello, as I said in a previous thread, I am working on a non-host sprx.

I tried:

Might also be how or if your filling the correct structures that the aimbot is using. If it returns null you will freeze

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

UnholyTalonTSi
08-21-2017, 02:39 AM #6
How did u get the mod menu bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo