02-19-2018, 06:13 PM #1
.sprx-
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ye so latest rebug dex and i cant load sprxs for whatever reason on this headass firmware
so i tried clearing tmp
copying/deleting/reuploading tmp via ftp
tried setting perms myself
tried going cex > dex > cex > dex
tried 3 or so menus
nothing worked

so is there any fix for this or? no ngu fix thread helped either
have cobra and rebug mode both on w/ the cex id set from rebug toolbox
02-19-2018, 06:18 PM #2
.sprx-
Keeper
should probably mention im tryna load menace on mw3
02-19-2018, 07:06 PM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
What sprx name does your eboot load?
02-19-2018, 07:16 PM #4
.sprx-
Keeper
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
What sprx name does your eboot load?

how does one check?
02-19-2018, 07:18 PM #5
Calculus
Originally posted by .sprx
how does one check?
Use a hex editor program and open the eboot with it and look for it (near the end)
02-19-2018, 07:19 PM #6
.sprx-
Keeper
Use a hex editor program and open the eboot with it and look for it (near the end)

ill check and edit this with result, for reference its the ordinary cracked menace zip - zOlymP

edit: calls for GodEngine
Last edited by .sprx- ; 02-19-2018 at 07:26 PM.
02-19-2018, 07:40 PM #7
.sprx-
Keeper
i also just now tried hex editing it to make it say MenaceMW3.sprx instead of GodEngineMW3.sprx and judging by the fact that im replying here you can tell it didnt work, what a surprise someone shoot me in the head
02-19-2018, 07:41 PM #8
Calculus
i also just now tried hex editing it to make it say MenaceMW3.sprx instead of GodEngineMW3.sprx and judging by the fact that im replying here you can tell it didnt work, what a surprise someone shoot me in the head
You shouldn't have edit it. Delete the eboot and redownload the whole folder again. You need that GodEngine sprx to be present in your tmp folder as well as any other sprx or txt is in there
02-19-2018, 07:45 PM #9
.sprx-
Keeper
You shouldn't have edit it. Delete the eboot and redownload the whole folder again. You need that GodEngine sprx to be present in your tmp folder as well as any other sprx or txt is in there

well i used this You must login or register to view this content.
(direct link idk why)

and even with or without editing it simply refused to work, eboot in game folder/userdir and the rest in hdd0/tmp, and it didnt work, nor did any other menu did and i can only try mw3 now since i dont have anything installed
02-19-2018, 07:46 PM #10
Calculus
well i used this You must login or register to view this content.
(direct link idk why)

and even with or without editing it simply refused to work, eboot in game folder/userdir and the rest in hdd0/tmp, and it didnt work, nor did any other menu did and i can only try mw3 now since i dont have anything installed
Are you on DEX or CEX?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo