Post: (PS4) Prestige Service | Fast | Prestige Master | Safe | Staff Verified ✅ | TRUSTED
04-10-2017, 06:54 AM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Master Lvl 77 now with exclusion camo! Price: $25
Master Lvl 1000 now with exclusion camo! Price: $40
Prestige 19 now with exclusion camo! Price: $50

You must login or register to view this content.
KiK: AnonAFG
You must login or register to view this content.
I also offer pre-made accounts. Click below if interested. I use random names for pre-made accounts so it's best to do a recovery if you want your PSN account serviced or a custom account you made rather than me giving you a random account that is serviced.

Pre-Made Accounts Stock: 1

SavageKiller-x (Prestige 11, Level 55)(Available)

How it works:

Once you pay, you can either choose to purchase a recovery service or you can simply buy a pre-modded account. If you choose the recovery service, I must go onto to that account to login and then I will copy my modded account's stats onto yours.

Leaderboards FAQ

Question: What will happen to my leaderboard rank?
Answer: Your rank and position on the leaderboards will update to the modded account's stats. So let's say you wanted Prestige 12, Level 55, your rank will have that level and stats as well as leaderboard position on the leaderboards. However, your prestige symbol will not appear on the leaderboards. Only the default symbol of what level you are. If you prestige after, everything will properly sync and update, including the correct prestige symbol, stats, etc, without issues! No ban!

Question: What will happen if I prestige? Will my leaderboard stats correctly update everything including the prestige symbol?
Answer: It works! If you prestige after, everything will properly sync and update without issues! No ban!

Vouches

Originally posted by Exploited View Post
Afg is quick n reliable would spend my rent money again for this dupe thanks bro

Originally posted by reymysterio000 View Post
Just paid op, gave me abit of a discount must say very legit and good! 10/10 very friendly user!

Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Got my vouch!

Originally posted by Dank View Post
Quick and affordable service! I would highly recommend this service!! Thanks again AFG.

Originally posted by MindOnReplay View Post
This Man is legit, my account is a little whacky but he fixed it and got it done. Super friendly. Highly recommend.

Originally posted by Italy View Post
thanks alot appreciate the acc!!

Originally posted by xXcodgmRTE View Post
I can confirm that he is legit he done one of my accounts. It was also done pretty quickly.

Originally posted by EYE
AFG is quick..

Now away from what he is like in bed, his service is quick and simple ^^

Originally posted by iamgsus View Post
man is 100% legit very responsive too overall awesome service

Ban Rate = 0%
Reset Rate =25%(Prestige Master)
Anything under Prestige Master Rank is a 5% Reset Rate.

P.S. Prices and Level can change.
[/B]
Last edited by AFG ; 04-19-2017 at 01:37 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to AFG for this useful post:

BurtE, Dank, FrogPap, Italy, UGz-, Vipm5, xXcodgmRTE

The following user groaned AFG for this awful post:

Damn Modz
04-10-2017, 01:05 PM #2
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
What about posting some proofs? And if you duplicate what Level are you On Leaderboards? Because some people are Level 1 and the ban risk is like 95% then anyway lol
04-10-2017, 01:13 PM #3
Just paid op, gave me abit of a discount must say very legit and good! 10/10 very friendly user!

The following user thanked reymysterio000 for this useful post:

AFG
04-10-2017, 01:16 PM #4
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by NeoFlaveRR View Post
What about posting some proofs? And if you duplicate what Level are you On Leaderboards? Because some people are Level 1 and the ban risk is like 95% then anyway lol

Leaderboards will remain the same position on the account you're going to give me. So for example, if you gave me a level 14 and the position was 5559993450 on the leaderboards, then it will remain the same. However, you give me a level 1 account that has 0 stats and didn't join a match at all, you're leaderboards won't show so it's undetectable because it is listed as UNRANKED in the leaderboards. Meaning you don't exist on them. EDIT: Playing a match will update leaderboards for a level 1 as well.
EDIT 2: If you prestige after, everything will properly sync without issues!
Last edited by AFG ; 04-10-2017 at 05:43 PM.
04-10-2017, 01:22 PM #5
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AFG View Post
Leaderboards will remain the same position on the account you're going to give me. So for example, if you gave me a level 14 and the position was 5559993450 on the leaderboards, then it will remain the same. However, you give me a level 1 account that has 0 stats and didn't join a match at all, you're leaderboards won't show so it's undetectable because it is listed as UNRANKED in the leaderboards. Meaning you don't exist on them.

Alright. But what about the Level, example this Frimmy guy, he duplicated a 1K Account and is like #10 or seomthing in the Leaderboards but he is showing up Level 1 in the Leaderboards you know what i mean? So this account will get banned 100% anyway what about your glitch. If you glitch like a Prestige 2 account to Prestige 10, will the account be Prestige 2 in the leaderboards or also Prestige 10?
04-10-2017, 01:31 PM #6
Exploited
Award Winner
Afg is quick n reliable would spend my rent money again for this dupe thanks bro

The following user thanked Exploited for this useful post:

AFG
04-10-2017, 01:31 PM #7
AFG
The One and Only
Alright. But what about the Level, example this Frimmy guy, he duplicated a 1K Account and is like #10 or seomthing in the Leaderboards but he is showing up Level 1 in the Leaderboards you know what i mean? So this account will get banned 100% anyway what about your glitch. If you glitch like a Prestige 2 account to Prestige 10, will the account be Prestige 2 in the leaderboards or also Prestige 10?

It will be Prestige 2 in the leaderboards.
EDIT: Prestige 10 after going into a match and getting some kills.
EDIT 2: If you prestige after, everything will properly sync without issues!
Last edited by AFG ; 04-10-2017 at 04:01 PM.
04-10-2017, 01:48 PM #8
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
It will be Prestige 2 in the leaderboards.

This the bad thing in this duplicate glitch. Ban Risk is pretty high imo
04-10-2017, 01:49 PM #9
AFG
The One and Only

Ok UPDATE. I just got done with a match on my duped account and the leaderboards updated to the rank of the original account. So I had a level 16 account before and when I duped it to Prestige 11, Level 54 and then went into a match, the leaderboards changed the level 16 and position to the modded account's leaderboards. So now it says Level 54 on the leaderboards with all stats, scores, etc position 11442. The only thing that doesnt change is the prestige symbol. So yeah it looks legit, unless your account is like #1 or top 10 that's why those guys got banned lol.
EDIT: If you prestige after, everything will properly sync without issues!
Last edited by AFG ; 04-10-2017 at 04:01 PM.

The following user thanked AFG for this useful post:

NeoFlaveRR
04-10-2017, 01:51 PM #10
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
Ok UPDATE. I just got done with a match on my duped account and the leaderboards updated to the rank of the original account. So I had a level 16 account before and when I duped it to Prestige 11, Level 54 and then went into a match, the leaderboards changed the level 16 and position to the modded account's leaderboards. So now it says Level 54 on the leaderboards with all stats, scores, etc position 11442. The only thing that doesnt change is the prestige symbol. So yeah it looks legit, unless your account is like #1 or top 10 that's why those guys got banned lol.

Good try. Would be better if also the Prestiges would duplicate in the leaderboards, what about if you prestiging with the duped account now? Try this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo