10-09-2011, 11:48 AM #1
Default Avatar
Newelly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is NOT my work at all, all credit goes to 'NovemberDobby'

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:
Last edited by Newelly ; 10-09-2011 at 07:22 PM.

The following user thanked Newelly for this useful post:

Correy
10-09-2011, 12:02 PM #2
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
I know Dobby and he also said is his mod what he saw in the elite vid. Is good to see a release of this mod here, is buggy but an awesome mod. One of the best cod4 mods ever made, that for sure.
10-09-2011, 02:34 PM #3
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
This is NOT my work at all, all credit goes to 'NovemberDobby' this is some what posted as a beta of IELIITEMODZX‎ this is a ripped version of Doddys work he thought he would get away with it because its over 2years old..

Download:

Video:
you are a retard lol my mods are not made by him you are a jealous fag who cant admit im a good coder
10-09-2011, 03:01 PM #4
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
you are a retard lol my mods are not made by him you are a jealous fag who cant admit im a good coder

Many of your codes were made by NovemberDobby.
10-09-2011, 03:05 PM #5
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
Many of your codes were made by NovemberDobby.
its not hard to use vector_scale and bullettrace is it thats all i used

i just played NovemberDobbys tank and its so buggy mine is perfect no bugs
10-09-2011, 03:09 PM #6
Default Avatar
Newelly
its not hard to use vector_scale and bullettrace is it thats all i used

i just played NovemberDobbys tank and its so buggy mine is perfect no bugs

how hard isit to find someone elses work and make minor bug fixes :FU:
10-09-2011, 03:12 PM #7
how hard isit to find someone elses work and make minor bug fixes :FU:
its alot harder becouse you dident code it.

im not braging but im not a bad coder please stop flaming me when i release you will see its all my work
10-09-2011, 03:13 PM #8
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
its alot harder becouse you dident code it.

omg, you havent made that code and you dont know even what a bullettrace or a vector scale does
10-09-2011, 03:19 PM #9
This is NOT my work at all, all credit goes to 'NovemberDobby' this is some what posted as a beta of IELIITEMODZX‎ this is a ripped version of Doddys work he thought he would get away with it because its over 2years old..

Download:

Video:

I honestly don't believe that elite ripped it off. In Elite's, the vehicles don't shoot, there's no flying, no animations, etc. He may have used some coding off of some other things, but haven't most of us? Also the menu isn't the same when you are selecting the vehicle.
10-09-2011, 03:22 PM #10
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
I honestly don't believe that elite ripped it off. In Elite's, the vehicles don't shoot, there's no flying, no animations, etc. He may have used some coding off of some other things, but haven't most of us? Also the menu isn't the same when you are selecting the vehicle.

O really? There is no animation because he hasnt used a custom model as how Dobbys did. Also, his mod is only cars(he copied dobbys tank, the jet too in his atlantic thing menu). Of course he hasnt used that menu, I dont think he is so stupid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo