Post: Camo Files (Edit, Save and Copy+Paste) (not all Guns included yet)
06-10-2012, 04:43 PM #1
Albanian'
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
First off Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. to release his You must login or register to view this content..

Not all Weapon_col's are in the Following Download, i didnt have time anymore so i leave it for now. Of course im gonna Update With the others once i get the Time.

This is for those who want to load the .dds Files in Photoshop or whatever you use, edit them (Original CoD4 Images from PC Version) and Paste them

Im Gonna Post a Virus Scan when you tell me where to get one :carling:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Download my Files You must login or register to view this content.

2. Open Common_mp.ff with : You must login or register to view this content. :

3. Open the .ZONE file it HxD or whatever Programm you use

4. In my File search for the Gun you would like to edit. Edit it, and Save it.

5. Open the .DDS file now in HxD, Delete the Header and Copy the whole text
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17463[/ATTACH]

6. Now look at the Original name of the .dds (not your edited one) and search for it in the Common_mp.Zone.

7. One Founde go behind the col. or _c. (deppends on what gun you edited) Its Important that you start to Fill behind the 00 byte after col/_c
(Start filling in where i Started to Mark in the Picture, so after the . (00)
You must login or register to view this content.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17464[/ATTACH]

8. Now to fill the Text you copied on Step 5 just hold Ctrl and press B . It should look like this then
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17465[/ATTACH]

9. Save your .Zone file and Save your .ff in the Fastfile editor.

10. Transfer the Common_mp.ff to your Backed up CoD4 (how ever you do that)

And you Done.

Whats included in the Download "Update 0"
    Ak47
Ak74u
C4
Claymore
G3
G36C
Gold Desert Eagle
Grenade
Knife
M4 Carbine
Marine Glows
MP5
MP44
P90
RPD_MG
RPG7
SAW_MG
Scorpion
Silver Desert Eagle
SVD_Dragunov
SVD_Dragunov_Gold
USP.45

Heres a Update with some other Weapon Camos: You must login or register to view this content.

Guns Included in the File:

Colt 45 (m1911.45)
Gold AK47
Gold M101/M4 Beneli
Gold M60A4
Gold Mini Uzi
M9 Beretta
M14
M60A4
M101/M4 Beneli
Mini Uzi
R700
W1200

Why do i need this?
It makes everything easier and it lets you Edit details of the gun so not just a Full One-Color gun or a Rainbow Gun, it could look like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17466[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17467[/ATTACH]

I KNOW THE CAMOS ARE SHIT BUT THATS NOT THE POINT :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot to change Menu Background
[/B]

1. Open the file "ui_mp.ff" in FFviewer (Link on top of the Thread)

2. Open the "ui_mp.zone" file in HxD

3. Now Download my pre-made bg_front & bg_front2 files (Original CoD4 Background Files) : You must login or register to view this content.

4. The BG_Front file is just the Helicopter and the Smoke on top right and the BG_Front2 is the man in the middle of the screen and the other men under him.
So edit the Background how ever you like and Save it.

Now the Saving is a bit diffrent as with the Guns. You have to save your files as DXT5 not as DXT 1 as explained in Doggy_Shizz You must login or register to view this content..

5. Now open your .dds File and delete the header same as you'd do for the Guns. Then go to Line 7FFF0 and delete every thing behind it
Link to Picture 7FFF0 : You must login or register to view this content.

6. Now Copy your text (which you Delete the Header + everything behind 7FFF0) and go to you ui_mp.Zone File

8. Now press [CTRL+F] and search for bg_front you have to start filling behind the bg_front. by pressing [CTRL+B] you overwrite all the text which is behind you mouse.
Picture here :You must login or register to view this content.

9. Now save your ui_mp.zone file then close it on the HxD and save the ui_mp.ff in the FF viewer.

10. Transfer the file and start the game. now enjoy :P

Heres a Picture of how it could look : You must login or register to view this content.

Hope i helped someone.

*sorry for my english if its wrong*
Last edited by Albanian' ; 06-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Albanian' for this useful post:

Correy, Doggy_Shizz, IELIITEMODZX, Karoolus, NGU-xNiicKzHD, x_DaftVader_x
06-10-2012, 05:23 PM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Please don't say we're gonna see alot of different camo and weapon modifications now No, we finished and got over the editor stage now it's gonna be this? :cereal:

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Karoolus

The following 2 users groaned at IVI40A3Fusionz for this awful post:

Cmd-X, x_DaftVader_x
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM #3
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Please don't say we're gonna see alot of different camo and weapon modifications now No, we finished and got over the editor stage now it's gonna be this? :cereal:
I hope not lol but this is a nice post if he keeps updateing this then that will be good.
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM #4
Albanian'
Are you high?

I just posted that so people can make theiir own easier so i dont believe they will share every single camo they make :P
06-10-2012, 06:06 PM #5
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by Albanian
I just posted that so people can make theiir own easier so i dont believe they will share every single camo they make :P

You clearly don't spend alot of time in this section then :p.
06-10-2012, 06:12 PM #6
Albanian'
Are you high?
You clearly don't spend alot of time in this section then :p.

If they really do i think someone gonna make a Thread where they cant post their camos and stuff :P
06-10-2012, 06:14 PM #7

Nice post man and the same can be done for WaW but you must use a back up on your CFW PS3 though no PSN download here in North America.
06-10-2012, 06:14 PM #8
If they really do i think someone gonna make a Thread where they cant post their camos and stuff :P
Yeah like a sticky and they post them for people to use. Happy
06-10-2012, 06:21 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz

If it start to get out of hand then they'll have to make a section dedicated for it :p.
06-10-2012, 09:15 PM #10
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
lol, i hope this isn't turning into another editor rage :lol:

i guess i should just upload my own :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo