04-02-2013, 05:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here I bring you my first COD4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This section has been dead for awhile now and I want to bring it back to life... "kind of" :P

This application allows you to open, view COD4 Game Saves DVARS And Values, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use Tool:
Copy COD4 Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

Make Sure you got .NET Framework 4.5, Download Is Below!!

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3 Winky Winky
- Also if you want more space, just remove some DVARS with the Remove button to gain more space

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have all three GPAD0_ files, SAVEGAME.SVG file, and that you have framework 4.5...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 07-28-2013 at 05:00 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, codmadz332, Correy, CronicImpulse, Fluentials, Gian_, GodofHosting, hqnt, ImGsus, ImTrippinHoes, Mango_Knife, Rebuged, Samizzu321, Script Kiddie, SubTheKy3s, Taylor, worrorfight, xWeAlwaysWin
04-02-2013, 05:13 AM #2
ImGsus
Little One
Good Job Mexican :P

No Really Good Job!
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM #3
Rebuged
Gym leader
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you my first COD4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This section has been dead for awhile now and I want to bring it back to life... "kind of" :P

This application allows you to open, view COD4 Game Saves DVARS And Values, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

How To Use Tool:

Download .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Red-EyeX32 - COD4 Save Editor.rar

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3
- Also if you want more space, just remove some DVARS with the Remove button to gain more space

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have all three GPAD0_ files, SAVEGAME.SVG file, and that you have framework 4.5...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update from Official Microsoft Download Center and download the .exe.

Single Player Only?
04-03-2013, 05:20 AM #4
Nice Smile !!!
04-03-2013, 08:11 AM #5
Lewis3124
Do a barrel roll!
it doesn't open any suggestions why?
04-03-2013, 08:13 AM #6
mutiplayer or single player
04-03-2013, 09:33 PM #7
Really nice man! Happy
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM #8
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
04-04-2013, 02:57 AM #9
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you my first COD4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

How To Use Tool:

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3 Winky Winky

FAQ:

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

mutiplayer or single player
04-04-2013, 04:52 AM #10
single player

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo