04-04-2013, 04:14 PM #1
Ethan0mac
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay hey guys I just made a CFG loader for COD4 but sadly its only offline unless you guys figure out how to patchblock on OFW 4.40 Well heres the savegame and CFGs to load the savegame put it on you usb make a folder called PS3 then GAMESAVE,to use the cfgs just drop it in the root of your usb to change what cfg patch you wanna use open up bath the MP and CM and change the icyfrost to whatever you want hope you guys have fun with this Happy- You must login or register to view this content.
04-07-2013, 02:56 AM #2
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Ethan0mac View Post
Okay hey guys I just made a CFG loader for COD4 but sadly its only offline unless you guys figure out how to patchblock on OFW 4.40 Well heres the savegame and CFGs to load the savegame put it on you usb make a folder called PS3 then GAMESAVE,to use the cfgs just drop it in the root of your usb to change what cfg patch you wanna use open up bath the MP and CM and change the icyfrost to whatever you want hope you guys have fun with this Happy- You must login or register to view this content.

I'm closing this until you provide a virus scan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo