08-07-2013, 06:54 PM #1
iMauro
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just finished adding some scripts to my v2 and I received a Bad Syntax error saying: attempted to overrun string it call to va()

Picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26393[/ATTACH]

Any help on how to fix?
08-07-2013, 08:49 PM #2
FutureOps
Little One
never had this error before, but if you go to google and simply search the exact error message that came up, it explains why this error happens
08-08-2013, 11:28 PM #3
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iMauro View Post
I just finished adding some scripts to my v2 and I received a Bad Syntax error saying: attempted to overrun string it call to va()

Picture:

Any help on how to fix?

iv had this before but i would have to look at the coding to fix it for you
08-09-2013, 05:33 PM #4
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
You have a string that is too long for the va() function (which is built into the game engine).

The following 2 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

iMauro, Loxy
08-09-2013, 05:46 PM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iMauro View Post
I just finished adding some scripts to my v2 and I received a Bad Syntax error saying: attempted to overrun string it call to va()

Picture:

Any help on how to fix?
Not trying to be a jerk, but there are other ways of fixing your errors such as, Googleing it and if that doesnt work add a friend on skype or somthing like that. Find someone that codes for this game and add them so when u need help u can ask them instead of posting help threads. It just kind of makes the cod 4 section look bad with help threads everywhere, and again i say this in the best way possible! Smile If u need any help message me through ngu and ill try my best to help you.
08-09-2013, 08:12 PM #6
iMauro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Not trying to be a jerk, but there are other ways of fixing your errors such as, Googleing it and if that doesnt work add a friend on skype or somthing like that. Find someone that codes for this game and add them so when u need help u can ask them instead of posting help threads. It just kind of makes the cod 4 section look bad with help threads everywhere, and again i say this in the best way possible! Smile If u need any help message me through ngu and ill try my best to help you.

You have a skype?
01-01-2017, 04:51 AM #7
Make sure developer is set to 0. Helped me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo