08-20-2013, 04:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I made a custom cfg and I know usually the console command to activate a cfg would be /exec (cfg name) right? Well it isn't working, and having my cfg just sitting there in my players folder ain't doing shit. I even tried moving the original config_mp out of the cod4 folder entirely, renaming my custom cfg to 'config_mp' and again tried the console command but it still just isn't doing a damn thing. Can somebody help me out?
08-23-2013, 02:27 PM #2
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by nmjkhygfr View Post
Alright so I made a custom cfg and I know usually the console command to activate a cfg would be /exec (cfg name) right? Well it isn't working, and having my cfg just sitting there in my players folder ain't doing shit. I even tried moving the original config_mp out of the cod4 folder entirely, renaming my custom cfg to 'config_mp' and again tried the console command but it still just isn't doing a damn thing. Can somebody help me out?

Put the cfg file in the folder "Main" then put /exec YOLO.cfg in the console.
08-26-2013, 04:49 AM #3
why yolo....
08-26-2013, 11:40 PM #4
KadenxC28
Little One
why yolo....

lol use whatever you named your file. I use yolo... Because yolo.
08-27-2013, 05:57 AM #5
FutureOps
Little One
Alright so I made a custom cfg and I know usually the console command to activate a cfg would be /exec (cfg name) right? Well it isn't working, and having my cfg just sitting there in my players folder ain't doing shit. I even tried moving the original config_mp out of the cod4 folder entirely, renaming my custom cfg to 'config_mp' and again tried the console command but it still just isn't doing a damn thing. Can somebody help me out?

You could either do it the way Kaden said or replace all the dvars in your cfg with the ones in your config_mp.cfg file in your players folder I believe and it works as well. But don't really get why you would want CFG instead of GSC lol

The following user thanked FutureOps for this useful post:

KadenxC28
09-02-2013, 12:08 AM #6
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
lol use whatever you named your file. I use yolo... Because yolo.

Because I dont know how to do any of that shit
09-02-2013, 01:20 AM #7
KadenxC28
Little One
Because I dont know how to do any of that shit

Any of what shit? xD
09-15-2013, 10:58 AM #8
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
Any of what shit? xD

Sorry quoted wrong person haha
09-16-2013, 10:09 PM #9