09-13-2013, 07:39 PM #1
MrRa1n
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Download it here:
You must login or register to view this content.
09-13-2013, 08:41 PM #2
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by LordRa1n View Post

Download it here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Sorry but this is hardly even a patch. Stuff liek this has been release basically when cod4 modding was first found. We know how to use menus now so instead of binding buttons make a menu!

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
09-13-2013, 08:53 PM #3
MrRa1n
League Champion
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Sorry but this is hardly even a patch. Stuff liek this has been release basically when cod4 modding was first found. We know how to use menus now so instead of binding buttons make a menu!

I made this patch over two years ago, and cod4 can't handle extreme amounts of code so a menu isn't necessary for only a few fucntions.
09-13-2013, 08:56 PM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I made this patch over two years ago, and cod4 can't handle extreme amounts of code so a menu isn't necessary for only a few fucntions.
Ok now i understand, and i guess you havent been in this sec much but daft and amanda has one of the biggest and most stable menus in the cod4 section! Sorry bout the flame i thought this was just made! No hard feelings Smile
09-13-2013, 08:58 PM #5
MrRa1n
League Champion
Ok now i understand, and i guess you havent been in this sec much but daft and amanda has one of the biggest and most stable menus in the cod4 section! Sorry bout the flame i thought this was just made! No hard feelings Smile

No bother bro, I don't own a console any more so yeah it's been a while haha
09-13-2013, 09:02 PM #6
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
No bother bro, I don't own a console any more so yeah it's been a while haha
I feel ya man, yeah this sec is pretty much dead now im the only one releasing stuff lol, Dude as far as still modding you can just download a cracked version of this game or most any other games and start modding on your pc! Thats what i do i dont have jb ps3.
09-13-2013, 09:04 PM #7
MrRa1n
League Champion
I feel ya man, yeah this sec is pretty much dead now im the only one releasing stuff lol, Dude as far as still modding you can just download a cracked version of this game or most any other games and start modding on your pc! Thats what i do i dont have jb ps3.

I've considered PC modding before, though it's just too pricey for a decent PC to run games. There are PS3s on 3.55ofw for around £160 on eBay now, so it's a much cheaper alternative. Trying to get back into coding
09-13-2013, 11:20 PM #8

What do you mean you're the only one releasing stuff?!?!:mad:
09-14-2013, 06:18 AM #9
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
What do you mean you're the only one releasing stuff?!?!:mad:
I mean like in the past like 2 weeks nobodys been releasing stuff.
09-14-2013, 06:20 AM #10
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I've considered PC modding before, though it's just too pricey for a decent PC to run games. There are PS3s on 3.55ofw for around £160 on eBay now, so it's a much cheaper alternative. Trying to get back into coding
Well i got a basic laptop it was 300 bucks and it runs cod4 anyway alright but its not perfect i can join a match and have a decent game but in private match it works good to work on patches!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo