10-08-2013, 08:19 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know if you have ever played a game called stick rpg? But if you have you know its allot of fun. Unfortunately i dont have a jail-broken ps3 so i cant enjoy this patch even if i make it. The reason why i have put this poll here is to see who would download and play it and really enjoy it. If i can get over 20 people saying they will download it and play it thats enough me to go through the 2 weeks or more worth of work on it. I would like to make this patch but im not going to waste my time if nobody's going to get any enjoyment out of it.

Link to the online game:You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not played it try it out its allot of fun.

What it would be like!
It will have pretty much everything on the computer version i will have to make some small changes, but that shouldent be a problem its going to play just like the computer game except you will have a few more jobs and it will take longer to become a ceo.

Plans for version2.
If i decide to make a version 2 ill make it online and offline. Basically everyone will have god mode and will go to there house work and all of that. This will take longer to make but will be worth it if people want it. This will allow you to walk around with other players in your server and go to the bar,buy drugs and much much more.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! WOULD YOU PLAY THIS?
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 10-08-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo