11-25-2013, 03:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi , can i get cod4 patch Without jailbreak and i vid how to thank you guys Happy
11-25-2013, 05:05 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by evil View Post
hi , can i get cod4 patch Without jailbreak and i vid how to thank you guys Happy

Quotation.... stare (Question), and no you cant.
11-26-2013, 01:22 AM #3
hi , can i get cod4 patch Without jailbreak and i vid how to thank you guys Happy

yeah, just put this in your game save, it's my new method (no bypass, no jb, gsc) You must login or register to view this content.
11-26-2013, 03:59 PM #4
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
yeah, just put this in your game save, it's my new method (no bypass, no jb, gsc) You must login or register to view this content.

thats not a patch tho and also not a new method, to use a modified patch in any game you need a JB/CFW PS3 to transfer it to your OFW PS3.
11-26-2013, 07:17 PM #5
Originally posted by sirsmokealotENG View Post
thats not a patch tho and also not a new method, to use a modified patch in any game you need a JB/CFW PS3 to transfer it to your OFW PS3.

Are you fucking dumb? xD
11-26-2013, 07:23 PM #6
superme40
Little One
yeah you can use a gsc

The following user thanked superme40 for this useful post:

Color_MoDz
11-27-2013, 12:45 AM #7

Are you asking can you install a custom patch_mp.ff on a ofw ps3?
If you are the answer is no.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Color_MoDz
12-08-2013, 02:54 PM #8
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
Are you fucking dumb? xD

no like i said befor thats not a patch its a edite for a save game now 1 more time for those who are dumb you cant install a custom patch_mp.ff on a ofw ps3
12-09-2013, 08:27 PM #9
Originally posted by sirsmokealotENG View Post
no like i said befor thats not a patch its a edite for a save game now 1 more time for those who are dumb you cant install a custom patch_mp.ff on a ofw ps3

Did you open the file? It's a joke Not Happy or Sad
12-11-2013, 05:24 PM #10
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
Did you open the file? It's a joke Not Happy or Sad

no why would i download & open a file i have no use for ( + i guess its just some text & not even CFG from what u said ) ? some peaple just gt to much time lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo