12-18-2013, 12:08 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys I dont know if you have heard about this or not but it is true, there is a way to have gsc mods on a usb flash drive. But the bad news about this is its only single player. What i am saying is you can have a really cool gsc mod menu on a usb but you can only play on single player! Sucks but if you are into making patches this is really good news for you. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS YET IF IT IS XBOX ONLY PLEASE INFORM ME AND I WILL GET THIS DELETED!

Tutorial

Step 1:Go onto singleplayer and start first mission, then press pause and exit game. Let it save.
Step 2:Copy your savegame data on to a usb device.
Step 3:Open up the savegame.svg file. (Can be done using codtool or maybe notepad)
Step 4:Put developer 1 in your .svg.
Step5:Upload the edited save to your console and resume singleplayer game.
Step6:Copy new save to usb device.
Step7:Open game folder and you should see gsc files.
Step8:Put a menu on there and have fun!

This was not found by me is was found by TehPoisonOne. credits to him for finding and releasing, credits to me putting the tutorial on ngu!

Hopefully this will bring the section back from the dead a little!
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 12-18-2013 at 12:20 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Citadel
12-20-2013, 10:58 PM #11
Originally posted by Britt View Post
I dont think i did it right like i said i couldn't find a program that would open the save. I just typed in developer1 on hxd and saved it. If i could find a program that would fix this and maybe i could get it working. My plans if i get it working is to delete all the bots in the mission and try to make it where people can join so people can host there on patches without a jb!

Open it it notepad and search for ";" and put "developer 1" between 2 other dvars.
12-21-2013, 10:57 AM #12
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Open it it notepad and search for ";" and put "developer 1" between 2 other dvars.
Its a little bit more complicated than that man!
12-21-2013, 10:59 AM #13
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kush
Its for Xbox only. The whole save has to be converted to PS3.
I was going to talk to redeye about converting it. i thing he was already planing on doing it though so im see if he did it and if he diddnt ill see if he can convert it so we can have savegame gsc hacks!
12-21-2013, 12:19 PM #14
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Its a little bit more complicated than that man!

To get developer? No it's not. You add the dvar and resign the svg.
12-22-2013, 09:59 PM #15
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
To get developer? No it's not. You add the dvar and resign the svg.
It wont work that way, you have try to find somthing that will open it. If you open it in notepad if has a bunch of weird codes. I use the mw2 cvar tool to open it and i put developer in there but when you try to load a campaign mission is freezes while it loads. Maybe i need to resign the save, idk.
12-22-2013, 10:42 PM #16
Message me on skype...

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Color_MoDz
12-23-2013, 01:55 PM #17
Default Avatar
Brad
whenever you put the developer dvar into the mpdata file, the game just crashes, people have tried placing the dvar in many time, with no success
12-23-2013, 03:31 PM #18
Originally posted by Brad View Post
whenever you put the developer dvar into the mpdata file, the game just crashes, people have tried placing the dvar in many time, with no success

You supposed to add the DVAR to the SAVEGAME.SVG and the GPAD0 files. Winky Winky
12-23-2013, 04:15 PM #19
Has anyone figured this out yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo