12-18-2013, 12:08 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys I dont know if you have heard about this or not but it is true, there is a way to have gsc mods on a usb flash drive. But the bad news about this is its only single player. What i am saying is you can have a really cool gsc mod menu on a usb but you can only play on single player! Sucks but if you are into making patches this is really good news for you. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS YET IF IT IS XBOX ONLY PLEASE INFORM ME AND I WILL GET THIS DELETED!

Tutorial

Step 1:Go onto singleplayer and start first mission, then press pause and exit game. Let it save.
Step 2:Copy your savegame data on to a usb device.
Step 3:Open up the savegame.svg file. (Can be done using codtool or maybe notepad)
Step 4:Put developer 1 in your .svg.
Step5:Upload the edited save to your console and resume singleplayer game.
Step6:Copy new save to usb device.
Step7:Open game folder and you should see gsc files.
Step8:Put a menu on there and have fun!

This was not found by me is was found by TehPoisonOne. credits to him for finding and releasing, credits to me putting the tutorial on ngu!

Hopefully this will bring the section back from the dead a little!
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 12-18-2013 at 12:20 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Citadel
12-18-2013, 08:07 PM #2
Nice!!!
Someone should test this and get it to work for the PS3.
12-18-2013, 10:53 PM #3
superme40
Little One
challenge accepted lol yeah ill test it
link?
12-18-2013, 11:48 PM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by superme40 View Post
challenge accepted lol yeah ill test it
link?
Just get somthing to open your svg and mssge me and ill give you a test menu!
12-19-2013, 12:32 AM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
Nice!!!
Someone should test this and get it to work for the PS3.
I have spent the past hour trying to test it but there is no known pas3 svg opener just for xbox i tried using hex and it diddnt work it froze the game, if someone could get me a ps3 svg opener ill test. I have already downloaded like 80 different programs. But it should work on ps3.
12-19-2013, 02:26 AM #6
superme40
Little One
yeah mine froze at the part where it says activision basically the start
12-19-2013, 10:59 PM #7
Originally posted by Britt View Post
I have spent the past hour trying to test it but there is no known pas3 svg opener just for xbox i tried using hex and it diddnt work it froze the game, if someone could get me a ps3 svg opener ill test. I have already downloaded like 80 different programs. But it should work on ps3.

To stop the game from crashing, try to resign the new save using XPloder, BruteForce, etc.
12-20-2013, 06:43 AM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
To stop the game from crashing, try to resign the new save using XPloder, BruteForce, etc.
I dont think i did it right like i said i couldn't find a program that would open the save. I just typed in developer1 on hxd and saved it. If i could find a program that would fix this and maybe i could get it working. My plans if i get it working is to delete all the bots in the mission and try to make it where people can join so people can host there on patches without a jb!
12-20-2013, 10:23 AM #9
I dont think i did it right like i said i couldn't find a program that would open the save. I just typed in developer1 on hxd and saved it. If i could find a program that would fix this and maybe i could get it working. My plans if i get it working is to delete all the bots in the mission and try to make it where people can join so people can host there on patches without a jb!

developer 1 on cod4 i found can buggy and freeze the game so i would suggest using a different dvar or something just incase
Last edited by Silent Assassin ; 12-20-2013 at 10:27 AM.
12-20-2013, 06:37 PM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Hello guys I dont know if you have heard about this or not but it is true, there is a way to have gsc mods on a usb flash drive. But the bad news about this is its only single player. What i am saying is you can have a really cool gsc mod menu on a usb but you can only play on single player! Sucks but if you are into making patches this is really good news for you. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS YET IF IT IS XBOX ONLY PLEASE INFORM ME AND I WILL GET THIS DELETED!

Tutorial

Step 1:Go onto singleplayer and start first mission, then press pause and exit game. Let it save.
Step 2:Copy your savegame data on to a usb device.
Step 3:Open up the savegame.svg file. (Can be done using codtool or maybe notepad)
Step 4:Put developer 1 in your .svg.
Step5:Upload the edited save to your console and resume singleplayer game.
Step6:Copy new save to usb device.
Step7:Open game folder and you should see gsc files.
Step8:Put a menu on there and have fun!

This was not found by me is was found by TehPoisonOne. credits to him for finding and releasing, credits to me putting the tutorial on ngu!

Hopefully this will bring the section back from the dead a little!

Its for Xbox only. The whole save has to be converted to PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo