12-24-2013, 02:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone, it's come to a point were i need a selected few to test out the online servers for operation storm, anyone can join if they meet the requirements below (all must be met)

If you don't know what operation storm is, you can read all about it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements:
• at least 500+ posts
• A decent PC (windows, must be able to run cod4 without lag on the lowest settings)
• Legit copy of CoD4 PC (cracked may be accepted)
• Access to a recording device (e.g fraps, xfire)
• Be able to keep the mod to yourself, leeching is not accepted and if leeched full version will be tweaked.

Remember, there is a lot more work to be done so everything may not go to plan, we need to focus on how the animation and scripts work with other clients and to overcome any problems.

If you have met all these requirements please quote/message me if you're interested in testing the servers, looking forward to seeing your feedback on what is to come soon Smile
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 12-24-2013 at 11:00 PM.

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

mattyjkilledme
12-24-2013, 11:19 PM #2
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hello everyone, it's come to a point were i need a selected few to test out the online servers for operation storm, anyone can join if they meet the requirements below (all must be met)

If you don't know what operation storm is, you can read all about it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements:
• at least 500+ posts
• A decent PC (windows, must be able to run cod4 without lag on the lowest settings)
• Legit copy of CoD4 PC (cracked may be accepted)
• Access to a recording device (e.g fraps, xfire)
• Be able to keep the mod to yourself, leeching is not accepted and if leeched full version will be tweaked.

Remember, there is a lot more work to be done so everything may not go to plan, we need to focus on how the animation and scripts work with other clients and to overcome any problems.

If you have met all these requirements please quote/message me if you're interested in testing the servers, looking forward to seeing your feedback on what is to come soon Smile
Ill test it out and record it for you if you want me too. I have the cracked version of cod but it runs pretty good on my pc. I usually use screencast o matic for recording but thats pretty laggy so i can get fraps real quick. Let me know if you want me to.
12-25-2013, 12:07 AM #3
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Ill test it out and record it for you if you want me too. I have the cracked version of cod but it runs pretty good on my pc. I usually use screencast o matic for recording but thats pretty laggy so i can get fraps real quick. Let me know if you want me to.

Yeah that would be amazing! Add me on skype and i'll be on tomorrow or something this week, skype: CodGlitcherXi

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
12-25-2013, 02:10 PM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Yeah that would be amazing! Add me on skype and i'll be on tomorrow or something this week, skype: CodGlitcherXi
It seems like you have worked really hard on this man, it sounds like allot of fun cant wait to test and record!

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Uk_ViiPeR
12-27-2013, 07:53 PM #5
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
i could test if you make it for ps3
12-29-2013, 01:08 AM #6
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Hey man i messaged you on skype but you diddnt reply. So when do u want me to test, also i have another question for you but ill ask you later on skype or somthing.
12-29-2013, 12:05 PM #7
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Hey man i messaged you on skype but you diddnt reply. So when do u want me to test, also i have another question for you but ill ask you later on skype or somthing.

I wont be on until tomorrow (monday) so i'll speak to you then, quite busy at this moment in time
12-30-2013, 05:58 PM #8
Originally posted by xProvXKiller View Post
i could test if you make it for ps3

since it has custom map/scripts i cannot make it compatible with any consoles, but in the future i can make an alternative for it (same UI, streaks, scripts etc..) but not just yet.
01-06-2014, 12:38 AM #9
M0T1VAT10N
Do a barrel roll!
I wish i had 500 post lol, but if your still interested I would love to test it. If not I understand.
01-11-2014, 09:12 PM #10
Originally posted by CSRDP
I wish i had 500 post lol, but if your still interested I would love to test it. If not I understand.

i may reconsider if you've met all the other requirements, contact me on skype for more information (CodGlitcherxi)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo