01-28-2014, 02:19 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know everyone hates previews but i also know everyone loved my v1 of this patch so yesterday and today i have been hard at work on this patch! Check the video out,take a look at the patch notes and the fix notes please. Then tell me what you think so far. Do you think i should add or takeout something? Let me know. Thanks.

Patch Notes

What has been added
Added take away gun for 30sec,1min,2min
Added K.E.M,with no emp its just for kills
Added Payout funtime
changed money counter green
changed text yellow
Added time check money 8 mins gives 50 bucks
Changed kick price to $70
Added host only kick all
Added Host only suicide all for $700
Added Host Only submenu
Added Buy health 50,100,300
Added Health text
Adding Sniper assasin
Adding Rpg Maniac
Nuclear Mortar

Thinks that will be fixed

This is stuff ill fix before release!

There is a pause at spawn, I will try to fix this.
The kill all code kills you, ill fix this.
The health text it places wrong, I will add that above the cash text.
The K.E.M Strike kills you, Ill make it kill everyone but you.
The host only kick all doesn't work, Ill fix this.
Give $1500, this will be taken out on release. (I forgot to take it out on my v1)
The health that you can buy,doesn't give you health or the health text is messed up, Ill fix this.
Ill add endon death to all the new scripts!

What the new mods do?

Payout Funtime:Payout funtime was somthing i thought about for the host only,when this has been selected it will kick everyone in the lobby and give you $2500 to try out the mods. But the down side is you will be by your self.
K.E.M Strike:The kem strike is there for nothing but kills, when you get the kills you will strip everyone of there mods and collect the cash.
8 min check:Every 8 minutes that you are in a match you will get $50 dollars free!

Credits - On release.
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-28-2014 at 02:32 AM.
01-28-2014, 02:35 AM #2
You should put a lottery roll. You could win a big prize or get a bad prize!!!
Make it a cheap option so players who can't get high kills can try there luck with a lottery roll!!!
01-28-2014, 05:26 AM #3
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
Make it a cheap option so players who can't get high kills can try there luck with a lottery roll!!!
I thought of somthing like this. Thanks for the idea this will be added into my v2! I will put you in creds!

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

codybenti
01-30-2014, 08:18 AM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
Its all done man, its called odds lottery. It only cost $50 dollars (5 Kills) Prizes is $300,missile launch mods(costs $150 but you get it free),(Bad part)suicide which means you lose all your mods and the other one will set your money down to $0 so its can be cool or scary your odds are 4 out of 14 so you can get a message that says sorry try again or you can get a good stuff or bad stuff! Thanks for the idea.
01-30-2014, 11:36 PM #5
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Its all done man, its called odds lottery. It only cost $50 dollars (5 Kills) Prizes is $300,missile launch mods(costs $150 but you get it free),(Bad part)suicide which means you lose all your mods and the other one will set your money down to $0 so its can be cool or scary your odds are 4 out of 14 so you can get a message that says sorry try again or you can get a good stuff or bad stuff! Thanks for the idea.

No problem.:yes:
This will be a nice option for novice players who have trouble getting High kills.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo