02-15-2014, 04:12 PM #1
Sir Quack
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with an issue im having with IELITEMODZX menu base redesigned by TheGeekyMoDz on COD 4 :( If i die while the menu is open, i can no longer use the menu "/ I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me fix this! Credits will be given in the patch!

Also, i was wondering if someone would be able to help me add in Hawkin's Zombieland v5 into my patch :P I have an idea on how it is done but if someone could help me that would be great too! Credits will be given too!

Any help would be great Smile

My Skype is: HostingOnCoD
^ there if you would like to contact me on there instead of on here
02-15-2014, 07:38 PM #2
From what you're telling me I think a
    self endon("death");
is in the wrong place in the menu script.
You're going to have to find it and delete it.
It's not impossible to put zombieland in. It's just a pain in the ass and takes time.
Sorry but nobodies going to help you with that. You're on your own putting zombies in.

Good luck!

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Sir Quack
02-16-2014, 12:01 PM #3
Sir Quack
I am error
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
    self endon("death");
It's not impossible to put zombieland in. It's just a pain in the ass and takes time.
Sorry but nobodies going to help you with that. You're on your own putting zombies in.

Good luck!

Thanks man I will try it I think I know where it is and grr I'll just do A LOT of testing :L thanks man (y)

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
02-16-2014, 09:47 PM #4
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
    self endon("death");

Good luck!

Putting Zombies in was easy, it was just Hawkin had a few custom functions hidden in there that gave an unknown function error until you found them Smile
02-17-2014, 10:27 PM #5
Sir Quack
I am error
I still have the error I can't see where this self (endon death); should be lol can anyone help ? And any support with game modes would be brilliant !
02-19-2014, 01:00 AM #6
MozeyModz
I am error
Go into your menu where the base part is and sear for ("death"); and look through every result it gives you when you search. If something doesn't look right, as in if it has it before it gives you the menu or things like that. Remove it and just keep testing.
02-20-2014, 03:09 PM #7
Sir Quack
I am error
Originally posted by MozeyModz View Post
Go into your menu where the base part is and sear for ("death"); and look through every result it gives you when you search. If something doesn't look right, as in if it has it before it gives you the menu or things like that. Remove it and just keep testing.

I will do thanks <3 Still trying to find this error .-.
02-20-2014, 09:30 PM #8
Originally posted by HostingOnCoD View Post
I still have the error I can't see where this self (endon death); should be lol can anyone help ? And any support with game modes would be brilliant !

Press CTRL F and search for the text. And don't forget the quotations - self endon("death");
they probably looped it in the wrong section of the script
02-21-2014, 06:19 PM #9
Sir Quack
I am error
Originally posted by Professor
Press CTRL F and search for the text. And don't forget the quotations - self endon("death");
they probably looped it in the wrong section of the script

Mind adding me on Skype <3 Im pretty sure i remember you being FutreOps ? Thanks <3
02-26-2014, 12:55 AM #10
Originally posted by HostingOnCoD View Post
Mind adding me on Skype <3 Im pretty sure i remember you being FutreOps ? Thanks <3

yes that is me lol I will add you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo