12-27-2016, 07:27 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi ladies and gents it has been along time especially in this section. I created this menu years ago and i wish i had put a little effort into it and released it, but i didn't. Anyway, i made this back in 2012 i believe so there will be bad spots of code etc. anyway i stumbled upon this on my PC and i just thought why do i have this still, so i am releasing this to you and whoever wants to (if anybody) can edit this and make it a great patch, it already has lots of cool features and new mods and if anyone is wanting to use this on PS3, just use a custom fast file made by choco and copy and paste the gsc's and there names.

Video:

Features:
As you can see this many has many features such as:
- In menu rank and prestige editor
- Cursor and menu remembrance
- Real time menu editor
- New mods such as bomb location etc.
all basic stuff really, i hope some people can maybe put these mods and this menu to some good use.

Download to PC version:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
- nay1995
- ELITEMODS
- M40A3FUZIONS
- Daft-Vader
- Mikeeey
- anyone else i missed - some of the names above might be slightly off as i haven't touched this in years, its hard to remember.
The people above have been credited for any sort of codes related to this or any codes used in my menu's i have made in the past.

Massive thanks and i hope some of you can enjoy this.
PS: if enough people want a PS3 version to mess about with i am more than happy to do it for you, just note there will be bugs and i am not spending any time on this, therefore you will have to fix the bugs yourselves.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 12-27-2016 at 07:35 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

Sparrow, Cmd-X, codybenti, seb5594, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
02-22-2017, 04:40 PM #11
Sparrow
Big Papi
Daft Vader, M40A3Fuzions, BuC-Shot... memories Needa

Aha nice release!

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

nay1995
02-28-2017, 08:38 PM #12
can you edit the game fix bugs in the ff viewer?
03-13-2017, 07:47 PM #13
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
it has indeed! its weird to see someone back after so many years away, what have you been up to? and i've been great thanks, you?

I've been good Smile busy at work, no longer active in COD modding (although I really miss it sometimes) but moved on to PC gaming and some Arma scripting.
I've updated my CFW PS3 by accident, so I can no longer mess around when I feel like it, so that sucks big time :'(
03-19-2017, 07:51 PM #14
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
I've been good Smile busy at work, no longer active in COD modding (although I really miss it sometimes) but moved on to PC gaming and some Arma scripting.
I've updated my CFW PS3 by accident, so I can no longer mess around when I feel like it, so that sucks big time :'(

maaan i feel your pain ahah i guard my CFW with my life just in case one day i fancy doing something creative on games, you should look into the PS4 scene, i see some people have made some mods for games like gta and call of duty, its quite interesting, although i don't think there will ever be a CFW like ps3 unless sony left a massive vulnerability again, well i wouldn't put it past them hahaa
05-30-2017, 01:52 AM #15
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Miss these days!

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

nay1995
04-24-2018, 07:37 PM #16
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by X View Post
Miss these days!

so do i haha, those days you got into a modded lobby for the first time and it was like you won the lottery, Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo