03-21-2017, 10:10 AM #1
PassiveBypass
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Almost a decade old and still one of my favourite games. You will be forever missed COD4!
Servers have been officially shut down meaning you cannot load up the game at all anymore.
Those wanting to go online must first disable the internet on their ps3 or the game will not let you start it.
03-21-2017, 02:56 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by PassiveBypass View Post
Almost a decade old and still one of my favourite games. You will be forever missed COD4!
Servers have been officially shut down meaning you cannot load up the game at all anymore.
Those wanting to go online must first disable the internet on their ps3 or the game will not let you start it.

Lel...
03-21-2017, 06:31 PM #3
that's the 532535 times servers are "shutted down definitivly"
03-21-2017, 08:29 PM #4
PassiveBypass
Do a barrel roll!
lol I'm hoping they go back up but it wouldn't surprise me if they're gone for good
03-23-2017, 06:59 PM #5
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Almost a decade old and still one of my favourite games. You will be forever missed COD4!

just delete the eboot.bin rename eboot_mp.bin to eboot.bin woola
03-23-2017, 09:20 PM #6
still online
03-29-2017, 04:13 PM #7
illusional
Climbing up the ladder

i was on it yesterday lol
03-29-2017, 08:24 PM #8
PassiveBypass
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OppositeDEX View Post
i was on it yesterday lol

for me servers have been kinda down, Like you need to turn internet off, then load multiplayer then turn internet back off or you cant start the game
03-29-2017, 09:26 PM #9

LoL..
03-30-2017, 10:17 AM #10
PassiveBypass
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
Or just get MWR Kappa

shitty microtransaction filled game no thanks I prefer the original

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo