Post: {PS4} 24/7 - Team Tactical Sabotage Boosting - Read
11-07-2016, 04:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Decided to host one myself, its very simple we only need 2 people to have a 2nd controller, I already have one so only one more person.

Team Tactical is 3 per team, so Me, My 2nd controller & someone else and on the other team it will be Someone, Their 2nd, and someone else.

We will be doing Sabotage boosting, You will get a minimum of 20,000 XP and a max of 40,000 If lucky. There is no xp caps so no need to worry about stopping.

Instructions:
Sabotage is 20+ minutes long, 2 people will kill the bots and the other 2 will plant/defuse the bomb earning tons of xp. At the 10 minute mark we will switch so whoever was killing will now plant/defuse the bomb and who ever was planting/defusing will start killing.

NOBODY DIES ON THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT SO YOUR K/D SHOULD NOT BE CONCERNED.

To join post your PSN below or private message me, If I don't add you instantly don't worry it probably means we're full at the moment.
Last edited by IH8Hitmarkers ; 11-12-2016 at 06:53 PM.
11-07-2016, 09:15 PM #11
Just private messaged
11-07-2016, 09:38 PM #12
PS4. I have 2nd controller I'll be on all day add me
Jayzonmyfeet_23
11-07-2016, 09:38 PM #13
Add docker38
11-07-2016, 09:48 PM #14
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
Psn GeNeSiSx--
11-07-2016, 10:09 PM #15
Psn avalanche_dude96
11-07-2016, 11:52 PM #16
EliteXLV
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by IH8Hitmarkers View Post

Decided to host one myself, its very simple we only need 2 people to have a 2nd controller, I already have one so only one more person.

Team Tactical is 3 per team, so Me, My 2nd controller & someone else and on the other team it will be Someone, Their 2nd, and someone else.

We will be doing Sabotage boosting, You will get a minimum of 20,000 XP and a max of 40,000 If lucky. There is no xp caps so no need to worry about stopping.

Instructions:
Sabotage is 20+ minutes long, 2 people will kill the bots and the other 2 will plant/defuse the bomb earning tons of xp. At the 10 minute mark we will switch so whoever was killing will now plant/defuse the bomb and who ever was planting/defusing will start killing.

To join post your PSN below or private message me, If I don't add you instantly don't worry it probably means we're full at the moment.

i-xbrutalityx-i
11-08-2016, 01:03 AM #17
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by IH8Hitmarkers View Post

Instructions:

Hey bud hit me up i'm off work the next three days i'll be very helpful in this i have a mic and 2 controllers
11-08-2016, 01:58 AM #18
add me. i dont have a 2nd controller tho. PSN: McN1pple_TheGr8t
11-08-2016, 02:33 AM #19
Invite me if you need people I have mic and 2 controllers PSN: oAusstin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo