11-21-2016, 04:13 AM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He offered to play 30 games each and left the lobby after he needed 6 more games and erased me from his friends list too immediately after backing out the lobby. Wasted my time with him. Take my word, don't boost with him. I have videos and messages from him as proof. He even told me to trust him. if you do boost with him, MAKE SURE YOU go first cause he will do you dirty. Don't trust him. I guess playing with kids has it's downsides.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 11-21-2016 at 04:43 AM.
11-21-2016, 05:15 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
He offered to play 30 games each and left the lobby after he needed 6 more games and erased me from his friends list too immediately after backing out the lobby. Wasted my time with him. Take my word, don't boost with him. I have videos and messages from him as proof. He even told me to trust him. if you do boost with him, MAKE SURE YOU go first cause he will do you dirty. Don't trust him. I guess playing with kids has it's downsides.

or u can just hit people in the head with bullets cuz its not that hard

The following 2 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Nigel_Powers-22, User343234
11-21-2016, 05:53 AM #3
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Boosting for camos has no in game advantages. Boosting doesn't make you a kid, backing out and not allowing the other person his turn is childish.
11-21-2016, 05:57 AM #4
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
or u can just hit people in the head with bullets cuz its not that hard

Isn't this this forum for boosting? Do you go around and quote everyone in here wanting to boost that head shots are not hard to get? Smh
11-21-2016, 07:19 AM #5
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

You are complaining that someone didn't want to help you cheat.. xD

I decided to post this thread with the intention to let all of you know watch out for this dude and all ya'll have some dumb shit to say. This is a fucking forum for boosters. Ignorant motherfuckers for real.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 11-21-2016 at 07:44 AM.
11-21-2016, 07:54 AM #6
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
I'm sorry but wasn't a good idea to turn for him, turn for you? why you help him for 26 games lol?
Like 1x1 Bruh...
11-21-2016, 09:25 AM #7
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
I don't know what these dudes are bitchin about with this being a boosting forum... all i have to say is I appreciate knowing that someone I invite might fuck me over beforehand rather than later, that being said, thanks for heads up.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frog for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod, Ungahs
11-21-2016, 01:19 PM #8
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
Im just saying, why are you complaining lol, whatever will be will be, move on, theres always people wanting to boost

You still don't get it... whether you boost or not (I assume you do since you are checking up on boosting forums) when you waste an hour of game time with someone and you get done wrong you will feel some type of way too. If this sub-forum had a thread where to report people that don't play fair then I would have made a thread or shame that nigga there. I don't think this boosting forum was made with the intention for all of us to bullshit each other. Wouldn't YOU would want to know who will fuck you over? I know I would.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 11-21-2016 at 01:36 PM.
11-21-2016, 01:25 PM #9
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Frog View Post
I don't know what these dudes are bitchin about with this being a boosting forum... all i have to say is I appreciate knowing that someone I invite might fuck me over beforehand rather than later, that being said, thanks for heads up.

Finally someone who understands my point! Yea bro I think I'm talking to middle schoolers around here. All of them have seem to have shit flying out their mouth. lol
Last edited by Ungahs ; 11-21-2016 at 01:35 PM.
11-21-2016, 07:56 PM #10
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
Isn't this this forum for boosting? Do you go around and quote everyone in here wanting to boost that head shots are not hard to get? Smh

this is a glitching forum that turned into a modding forum.
EDIT: misunderstood, my bad. But fr, headshots arent that hard to get honestly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo