Post: MWR Boosting Camo/Level Service Shop - Trusted Staff - Reliable - 100% Satisfaction
11-30-2016, 12:00 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Hydrogen, a Staff Member here on NextGenUpdate. I wanted to give you all a nice unique service for those who are looking for one at the moment. I bring you a boosting service shop for quick Cage Match Headshots, or just some general challenges to complete! My shop brings you a ton of satisfaction, as you can choose different categories for your safety, and happiness. This is a fast shop since I own multiple PS4 Consoles in order to make your order happen! Have no worries, i'm a trusted staff member which I used to do free modded accounts back then for everyone all the time. Too tired, and frustrated to get headshots on those enemies? You have come to the right place here on NextGenUpdate!

49 157 78 52 6 622
CUSTOMERS
COMPLETED
HOURS
BOOSTED
GOLD
CAMOS
DONE
REGAL
CAMOS
DONE
EXCLUSION
CAMOS
DONE
LEVELS
OVERALL
DONE

ABOUT ME
My name is Hydrogen, staff member here on NextGenUpdate. I make sure you get what you want the way YOU want it. We can have one of our team crew to hop on your account if needed to boost for you, or we can literally die for you on the spot! We are only doing this on CAGE MATCH only. This might be a slower method, but a smart one! The reason why is because MWR Developer Amos has tweeted out that he is clearing up the leaderboards, and banning those who have been boosting! Now, i'll talk about this more on the Warning Spoiler so you get a better understanding on this topic later on.

PRICES FOR LEVELING
Here are the added leveling services I provide for you all. These might change in the later future! For the moment, i'll either play for you with my top 6 man, or i'll just boost for you on Cage Match (Depending on the status). We can negotiate for prices, and schedules.

Leveling Services:

Levels 1-10 = 5$
Levels 10-23 = 11$
Levels 23-30 = 17$
Levels 30-40 = 25$
Levels 40-55 = 30$

Full Prestige = 75$

2 Prestiges = 145$

PRICES FOR CAMOS
Here are our specific payments for right now. Things can change in the later future. If you don't find our prices right. We can negotiate if you want. The reason why 1 gold (Primary Weapon) will be pricey, is because the amount of time it will take running on Cage Match. Once again, i'll explain in the Warning Section. Primary's cost more then secondaries since of course, secondaries are faster to do.

Secondary Weapons:

Pistol GOLD Prices:

• 1 Gold Pistol = 15 USD$
  • 2 Gold Pistols = 20 USD$
  • 3 Gold Pistols = 25 USD$
  • (Regal) 4 Gold Pistols = 35 USD$

Primary Weapons:[/I]

Assault Rifle Gold Prices:

• 1 Gold AR = 35 USD$
  • 2 Gold AR = 60 USD$
  • 3 Gold AR = 85 USD$
  • 4 Gold AR = 110 USD$
  • 5 Gold AR = 130 USD$
  • 6 Gold AR = 155 USD$
  • (Regal) 7 Gold ARs = 180 USD$

Sub-Machine Gun Gold Prices:

• 1 Gold SMG = 30 USD$
  • 2 Gold SMGs = 55 USD$
  • 3 Gold SMGs = 80 USD$
  • 4 Gold SMGs = 105 USD$
  • (Regal) 5 Gold SMGs = 125 USD$

Shotgun Gold Prices:

• 1 Gold Shotgun = 30 USD$
  • (Regal)2 Gold Shotguns = 55 USD$

Light-Machine Gun Gold Prices:

• 1 Gold LMG = 30 USD$
  • 2 Gold LMGs = 55 USD$
  • (Regal) Gold LMGs = 80 USD$

Sniper Rifle Gold Prices:

• 1 Gold SR = 30 USD$
  • 2 Gold SRs = 55 USD$
  • 3 Gold SRs = 80 USD$
  • 4 Gold SRs = 105 USD$
  • (Regal) 5 Gold SRs = 125 USD$

Looking for some quick headshots, or some levels? Throw a random price at me, we'll negotiate something.

Exclusion Zone Camo = Serious Buyers? PM Me to negotiate and talk about the schedules.

PAYMENT METHODS
Here you will find all the payment methods we accept. We only accept USD (United States) at the moment.

WARNING (MUST READ)

There has been a tweet from the MWR Lead Developer that they will start cleaning the leaderboards, and start banning people. Now, for the most part. Everyone boosts on DOM/Sabotage to get a TON of kills. My method for this service is to have a lower risk from a ban, and just boost in Cage Match. This process might be a slow way, but it is the best efficient way for your safety of your account, to of course, not accumulate that much experience gained per game. In addition, this is the reason why the prices will be a bit higher, but your account's safety is our main priority. Don't worry though! They are only banning those who are high ranked on the leaderboards, of course the obvious cheaters #1-100/200.

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANS!

CONTACTS:
This is where you can contact me for questions, concerns, or to just purchase a service.

• DM Twitter: HydrogenNGU
  • KIK: HydrogenNGU
  • Private Message Here on NGU: (You must login or register to view this content.
  • Email Me: [email][email protected][/email]

WARRANTY:

Do we give Warranties? Yes we do! Every purchase comes with a 1 week warranty! If you ever get banned on our Services. We will give you a FULL REFUND on the spot guarantee.

TIME AVAILABLE:

We have people ready on the go for you all. Morning to Midnight times.

10AM - 10PM (Central Time)

5PM-10PM (Central Time) is the time where we will have more individuals help you ready to boost, so that'll be our time for more customers to gain our service!

Best times available are afternoons, and a bit late mornings. Faster lobbies that way.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-09-2017 at 04:54 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Dixvn, Elleusive, Kronos, SQUID-EYE, STVBDKD
11-30-2016, 02:21 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Adding Leveling services soon. Way cheaper then camos, but it's faster.
11-30-2016, 11:44 PM #3
Hey, if you're willing to accept BTC, I'll purchase a leveling service, thank you!

I am ready whenever you are - shoot me a PM!
12-01-2016, 12:03 AM #4
Dixvn
Gym leader
I would definitely be interested in purchasing levelling service! But I only got BTC too.
12-01-2016, 02:30 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dixvn View Post
I would definitely be interested in purchasing levelling service! But I only got BTC too.

Just name your prices for your leveling! We'll discuss things, and negotiate. If you can find a user to trade BTC/PayPal that can work.
12-01-2016, 06:24 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Good luck with sales Smile
12-01-2016, 02:23 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Guys, best way to contact me are PMing me here on NGU, or DM on Twitter! Skype is not the best choice, but still works.

Also, in addition, I added in the leveling service prices.
12-02-2016, 01:12 AM #8
Vouch for hydrogen, he got my order done in a timely fashion, prompt and respectful. I will deal with again, highly recommend for a great service! Smile

The following user thanked SkinnyJoe for this useful post:

Hydrogen
12-02-2016, 09:46 PM #9
I have a couple questions. Why so much? 75$ a prestige? How long will it take for you to do 1 prestige, since it's cage match how long can we expect? Compared to Sabo boosting 65k+ experience how fast will cage match be? Goodluck with sales
12-03-2016, 09:05 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by mrjinzeng View Post
I have a couple questions. Why so much? 75$ a prestige? How long will it take for you to do 1 prestige, since it's cage match how long can we expect? Compared to Sabo boosting 65k+ experience how fast will cage match be? Goodluck with sales

I'll drop it to 60-65$ if that's a problem for you. Like I said, negotiation is available. Reason why its high is because, everyone has been getting banned from the leaderboards, and also Sabotage. The amount of EXP you gain from a single Sabotage match will literally put you to high risk of a ban which we don't want for our customers.

In addition, 1 Prestige should take 2-3 hours (Cage Match Boosting) Depends on how much Shipments we get from it. The time drops every time a Shipment pops up. Final 5 levels take around 50 minutes depends on maps. 1st 10 levels 10-15 minutes. 10-30 should take around 30-35 minutes. 35-50 should take 40.

The sale prices would drop by a ton if we did boost on Sabotage, BUT I rather not get accounts banned due to that reason. Hope you understand, and thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo