Post: [XB1 & PS4] MWR - Safe, Professional, Trusted! Prestiges/Camos/Nuclears & more!
01-10-2017, 01:28 AM #1
BroLOG
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If you are looking for FAST, SAFE and LEGIT way to boost your CoD account, you've finally found the best service. We are a group of professional players & boosters and we will do our best to make the work done. We hand-grind every challenge you order so you can be sure your account is 100% safe. We play almost 24/7 so you can contact us whenever you want to.

*Be aware that you pay us to play & hand-grind on your account*

PowerLeveling
1 prestige | $70
2 prestiges | $135 *(gold camo for FREE!)*
3 prestiges | $200 *(2 gold camos + nuclear for FREE!)*
!The more prestiges you order, the more camos you get!

Gold Camo | per weapon
Assault Rifles | $40
Submachine Guns | $30
Light Machine Guns | $40
Snipers | $50
Shotguns | $30
Secondaries | $40
!If you buy more than 2 camos, you'll get a nuclear FOR FREE!

Regal Camo (Royalty camo on weapon class) | $200 (the price may vary for different class of weapon)

Exclusion ZONE camo | $570

Nuclear | $60

If you want a FAST response, contact us on Skype: logboosting

Please contact us:
Email: [email protected]

PayPal only.
Last edited by BroLOG ; 04-20-2017 at 09:53 PM.
05-13-2017, 07:26 PM #38
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
So much hate but no one focuses on their self's. I swear if 90% of you just spent your time doing something or getting a hobby to occupy yourselves there would be no time to feel the need to hate on others for what they want and or like to do. If the guy is broke or not i have no clue why and how that's an insult (Only making yourselves look like jackasses talking this way). And as for his prices, if you think they are "Insane" then you clearly don't understand that time is money (no matter how long this takes, which yes is for sure longer then RTM'ing an account). But it's his right and would be moronic to spend time boosting an account up to let it go for $10 *But to each their own*

Just sad to see the way people act when they don't understand or agree with something they don't know/do.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

BroLOG
05-13-2017, 07:58 PM #39
BroLOG
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Eddie
So much hate but no one focuses on their self's. I swear if 90% of you just spent your time doing something or getting a hobby to occupy yourselves there would be no time to feel the need to hate on others for what they want and or like to do. If the guy is broke or not i have no clue why and how that's an insult (Only making yourselves look like jackasses talking this way). And as for his prices, if you think they are "Insane" then you clearly don't understand that time is money (no matter how long this takes, which yes is for sure longer then RTM'ing an account). But it's his right and would be moronic to spend time boosting an account up to let it go for $10 *But to each their own*

Just sad to see the way people act when they don't understand or agree with something they don't know/do.

Thank you for the warm words Smile You're totally right. And there is a myth on this forum that i don't get any orders with these prices...they are wrong. I always have 1-2 orders, thus no need to lower the price. Besides, as you already said, time is money...i think doing a gold gun for those who can't do it themselves for $25-30 is not that much. If people have money but don't have skill or time to do it, they are willing to pay. That is how almost every business works.

Thanks for the support man! I appreciate that.

The following user thanked BroLOG for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
05-13-2017, 11:44 PM #40
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BroLOG View Post
Thank you for the warm words Smile You're totally right. And there is a myth on this forum that i don't get any orders with these prices...they are wrong. I always have 1-2 orders, thus no need to lower the price. Besides, as you already said, time is money...i think doing a gold gun for those who can't do it themselves for $25-30 is not that much. If people have money but don't have skill or time to do it, they are willing to pay. That is how almost every business works.

Thanks for the support man! I appreciate that.

No problem at all man.
I just can't stand to see the trolling and bitching i have seen around threads that have nothing to do with these "trolls/haters". More so it absolutely affects them in no way what so ever. But they just feel the need to get their two cents in to make others feel like shit. Honestly i think its really them taking out built up anger or social problems they have out on people here to make themselves feel better inside.
Either way just ignore the irreverent hate and trolls and keep doing you Tokin

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
05-23-2017, 04:31 PM #41
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Eddie
No problem at all man.
I just can't stand to see the trolling and bitching i have seen around threads that have nothing to do with these "trolls/haters". More so it absolutely affects them in no way what so ever. But they just feel the need to get their two cents in to make others feel like shit. Honestly i think its really them taking out built up anger or social problems they have out on people here to make themselves feel better inside.
Either way just ignore the irreverent hate and trolls and keep doing you Tokin

any chance you know the WaW no recoil address and byte? thx
06-03-2017, 07:40 AM #42
BroLOG
Bounty hunter
DISCOUNTS FOR REGULAR CLIENTS!
Email:
[email protected]
PS4 & XB1
PayPal only
06-13-2017, 03:17 PM #43
$570 for a weapon camo? this must be some kind of sick joke! *LOL*