Post: COD4 MWR - Keep All Attachments after Prestige Mode by oX-matto-Xo
11-07-2016, 07:11 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, I am the founder.

Your PS4 System contains a backup file stored with game data & other stuff.

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
3. Hover over Enter Prestige
4. At the same time, Press X to enter Prestige & immediately pull the power cord out from your console.
5. Plug the power back in, Start MWR.
6. Voila.

When you start up your ps4, it will configure it self to a backup file, this back up file contains your weapon attachments.

The following 16 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Alt, Black Panther, crazy_blake7, dznut5, Frog, GJx, imD, Jakeee, jazrawi_ae, Jiggy, LukeCage, Mugen904, Richard030, RTE, Speedy, xXx-.-Moder
11-07-2016, 09:02 AM #2
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, I am the founder.

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
4. At the same time, Press X to enter Prestige & immediately pull the power cord out from your console.
6. Voila.

When you start up your ps4, it will configure it self to a backup file, this back up file contains your weapon attachments.

Lool i tried this with my lan cable before (trying to see if theres a prestige glitch) and i kept all my camos and attachments and i thought that was normal now
11-07-2016, 07:12 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Dude, I fucking love you right now. Lol. My friend and I talked about this a couple days ago and completely forgot if in the original MW, you kept your attachments and shit. Well, I dont have to worry about it now
11-08-2016, 02:16 AM #4
Angioy
Mario!
Now time to find a prestige glitch Winky Winky

The following user thanked Angioy for this useful post:

Speedy
11-08-2016, 06:43 AM #5
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Omg how does this still work?!
11-08-2016, 09:27 AM #6
Richard030
Climbing up the ladder
Thank you.. Gonna try it out tonight lol
11-12-2016, 01:04 AM #7
RTE
Keep it real!
Ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, I am the founder.

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
6. Voila.

It worked, thanks bro Happy
11-14-2016, 07:10 PM #8
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by xo View Post
ive been away for about 3 years, & ive recently just signed in to share something with you. I don't believe anybody has found this glitch, i am the founder.

Your ps4 system contains a backup file stored with game data & other stuff.

1. Reach level 55
2. Go to prestige mode
3. Hover over enter prestige
4. At the same time, press x to enter prestige & immediately pull the power cord out from your console.
5. Plug the power back in, start mwr.
6. Voila.

workeddd. Man i love you :d
11-14-2016, 08:09 PM #9
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder

1. Reach Level 55
2. Go to Prestige Mode
6. Voila.

I just prestiged too lmao.

The following user thanked Speedy for this useful post:

Wand
11-15-2016, 01:04 AM #10
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
Vouche from me that it works, tyvm

The following user thanked Frog for this useful post:

Speedy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo