11-08-2016, 02:17 AM #1
Angioy
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will try once I hit level 55 again I forgot first time, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them below. Happy
11-09-2016, 03:29 AM #2
hows this going so far?
11-09-2016, 04:16 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
I will try once I hit level 55 again I forgot first time, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them below. Happy

good luck to you lol, they would have learned from the last COD4 Kappa
11-18-2016, 06:36 AM #4
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
hope someone finds a prestige glitch that would be nice
11-18-2016, 09:18 AM #5
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
If you cant play cod4 without glitching your straight shyt
11-18-2016, 01:24 PM #6
Human
League Champion
There used to be a glitch in MW when someone set up a private match with unlimited lives on search and destroy and abusing the lobby host. I can sort of remember how to do it but I'm not fully sure it's the right way. Does anyone else remember?

It wasn't that well known because it was towards the end of the MW lifespan before MW2 came out.
11-24-2016, 12:07 AM #7
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
They never learned from COD4 except for 1 glitch where they put a "Caution: Wet Floor" sign which would make you fall through the map and drop on top of it

I said it once and I'll say it again bruv, all the maps are the relatively the same, they just updated elements and graphics/HUD elements
The maps and game itself except for COD account integration, Sens and menu screens is damn near the same bro, even the maps are still hollow, and walls that you shouldn't be able to shoot through you can
You can literally shoot through 3 walls without deep impact due to hollow maps

on the original cod4 you couldn't shoot through nearly as much as what you can now......
11-25-2016, 12:13 PM #8
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GeNeSiSx

u wot m8?
11-25-2016, 12:33 PM #9
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by GeNeSiSx

Isn't boosting almost the same lvl as glitching? Pretty sure you have a thread for that lol

The following user thanked Exploited for this useful post:

xTc
11-26-2016, 10:42 PM #10
Anyone tried pulling the Ethernet cable out as your press prestige ? This was a working prestige glitch on W@W and seems to be a forgotten method

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo