Post: Modern warfare remastered : XP CAGE MATCH with 2nd controllers !
11-23-2016, 06:24 PM #1
RGaming
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi,
I found a glitch for XP in Cage match with your 2nd controller ! Geo

Tut :
- Connect your 2nd controller (Turn it on and select the PSN user you want to use for the dier. *DO NOT PRESS X TO JOIN YET*)
- Start Cage Match & Back Out Fast, do this 3 times.
- Now Press X on your 2nd controller & really fast with your Main controller find a cage match. You should know you're successful when it says "please wait" as soon as you click cage match.
- Then you're now should be in a cage match pre-game lobby with yourself free to do whatever.

If this doesn't work you need to disconnect your 2nd controller (Hold PS button, go down to power and press log out of PS4) to retry it.

I think it's all about timing and you need to search the cage matches fast without getting the please wait in between searching for them 3 times fast.

Credit : GAR0-N00RD
Thank's to : vCoNz-o for english tut.
Last edited by RGaming ; 11-24-2016 at 10:09 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to RGaming for this useful post:

Dank, Exploited, rishul, Ta1Mz, UGz-, vCoNz-o, xXx-.-Moder
11-23-2016, 11:33 PM #20
Dank
Not Former Staff
I did the second method and just messed around with the timing after you sign your controller in and searching for a match and got it to work.
11-23-2016, 11:54 PM #21
- Connect your 2nd controller (Turn it on and select the PSN user you want to use for the dier. *DO NOT PRESS X TO JOIN YET*)
- Start Cage Match & Back Out Fast, do this 3 times.
- Now Press X on your 2nd controller & really fast with your Main controller find a cage match. You should know you're successful when it says "please wait" as soon as you click cage match.
- Then you're now should be in a cage match pre-game lobby with yourself free to do whatever.

If this doesn't work you need to disconnect your 2nd controller (Hold PS button, go down to power and press log out of PS4) to retry it.

I think it's all about timing and you need to search the cage matches fast without getting the please wait in between searching for them 3 times fast.

The following 2 users say thank you to vCoNz-o for this useful post:

Exploited, Ta1Mz
11-24-2016, 07:53 AM #22
Thank you! Took a couple of tries but finally got it to work for me
11-25-2016, 08:57 AM #23
I can't figure it out and I've tried multiple times :/
11-25-2016, 11:09 AM #24
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by cR View Post
I can't figure it out and I've tried multiple times :/

It's just the timing of hitting x in controller 2 and searching for cage match on controller 1
11-25-2016, 05:09 PM #25
Default Avatar
snowxan
It won't let me press X on second controller during the Please Wait pop up, I'm deaf and I need a better text tutorial cus it didn't work?
11-28-2016, 03:10 AM #26
not working #xbox can someone explain
11-28-2016, 10:28 PM #27
This still works & I keep getting messages about it. So here I'll try to explain.

1) Start Mwr multiplayer

2) Log in with 2nd controller

3) Start Cage Match & back out really fast 3 times

4) With your 2nd controller push x or a to play while at the same time find a cage match with your main controller

5) If Cage match is locked or greyed out you were too slow

6) To retry just back out to single player then go back to multiplayer & repeat #'s 3&4

7) If you are doing it right and quick enough you will notice that when you go to find cage match for the last time it will be unlocked but only for a brief second & it will lock as soon as it notices you are playing split screen.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) You will need to find that last cage match before it locks the playlist selection.

9) If it loads the 2nd controllers profile before you search for the last cage match it will not work

10) You must search for the last cage match while at the same time your 2nd controllers profile is loading

11) If done right when you search for cage match the last time you will get "please wait" then it will put you into a pre game lobby with your 2nd controller.

12) If you finally get it you better not back out of that lobby or you will have to try a thousand more times to get back in it.

Hope this helps, good luck!

The following 2 users say thank you to Scurry30 for this useful post:

Frog, W_a_t_t_y_
12-01-2016, 05:34 PM #28
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by Scurry30 View Post
This still works & I keep getting messages about it. So here I'll try to explain.

1) Start Mwr multiplayer

2) Log in with 2nd controller

3) Start Cage Match & back out really fast 3 times

4) With your 2nd controller push x or a to play while at the same time find a cage match with your main controller

5) If Cage match is locked or greyed out you were too slow

6) To retry just back out to single player then go back to multiplayer & repeat #'s 3&4

7) If you are doing it right and quick enough you will notice that when you go to find cage match for the last time it will be unlocked but only for a brief second & it will lock as soon as it notices you are playing split screen.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) You will need to find that last cage match before it locks the playlist selection.

9) If it loads the 2nd controllers profile before you search for the last cage match it will not work

10) You must search for the last cage match while at the same time your 2nd controllers profile is loading

11) If done right when you search for cage match the last time you will get "please wait" then it will put you into a pre game lobby with your 2nd controller.

12) If you finally get it you better not back out of that lobby or you will have to try a thousand more times to get back in it.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Does this still work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo