Post: New Veteran Glitch (Patch 1.07) - All Missions + "Mile High Club"
12-28-2016, 10:30 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

This is a new method of getting the trophy for completing the mission of veteran difficulty.
This can be used for all of the missions, just make sure you save and quit at the last check point (watching a mission walkthrough on Youtube helps to find where the last one is).

Happy trophy hunting!

The following 3 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Dank, JosSteec, SQUID-EYE
01-12-2017, 06:39 AM #11
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Originally posted by xLew
getting this legit should be call of duty players aim, should be basic training before going online, specially mile high club on veteran, that makes or breaks people

True, but the game also came out almost 10 years ago. Plenty of people like me who've already beat the game on veteran before. Cool to see a quick way to playthrough Veteran and get the trophies quick. I also agree with you tho, everybody should be able to skydive to safety on veteran
01-15-2017, 08:56 PM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Nknights23 View Post
True, but the game also came out almost 10 years ago. Plenty of people like me who've already beat the game on veteran before. Cool to see a quick way to playthrough Veteran and get the trophies quick. I also agree with you tho, everybody should be able to skydive to safety on veteran

more reason to do it again then i think, see if you still got it Happy
01-16-2017, 03:36 AM #13
do you still get the beating it on Veteran Trophy?
02-25-2018, 12:48 AM #14
Thanks. The glitch still works on version or patch 1.13. I confirm it still works. Sorry, I don't know how to upload a picture.Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo