04-20-2017, 03:47 AM #1
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After I log out of the high level account and sign into the low level profile, I spam x and get stuck on connecting to online services than it will say after the sever is unavailable?

What I'm I doing wrong?
04-20-2017, 06:49 AM #2
not fast enough probably
04-20-2017, 12:35 PM #3
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post
After I log out of the high level account and sign into the low level profile, I spam x and get stuck on connecting to online services than it will say after the sever is unavailable?

What I'm I doing wrong?

Yeah I had this SAME EXACT problem yesterday. It's because your doing it too fast. Let the numbers change to 106 at top right screen before you sign out. Works for me

The following user thanked Speedy for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
04-20-2017, 03:20 PM #4
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
Yeah I had this SAME EXACT problem yesterday. It's because your doing it too fast. Let the numbers change to 106 at top right screen before you sign out. Works for me

Thank you so much man!

The following user thanked SeiffyTheGod for this useful post:

Speedy
04-20-2017, 03:55 PM #5
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Thank you so much man!

Anytime Winky Winky
04-20-2017, 04:42 PM #6
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Anytime Winky Winky

Do you know any tips for that 5secs part?because when I do get the stats to dupe i go to network untick connect to internet for 5secs connect back and wait another 5secs at the start of mwr and the stats reset which is annoying
04-20-2017, 05:29 PM #7
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Do you know any tips for that 5secs part?because when I do get the stats to dupe i go to network untick connect to internet for 5secs connect back and wait another 5secs at the start of mwr and the stats reset which is annoying

Un tick and wait like 10 seconds, enable then hover over MWR and wait another 10-15 seconds, then go in game. Should work

The following user thanked Speedy for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
04-21-2017, 05:14 PM #8
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Un tick and wait like 10 seconds, enable then hover over MWR and wait another 10-15 seconds, then go in game. Should work

I have this problem so much lol. Thanks for a solution.
04-21-2017, 05:35 PM #9
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Boroff View Post
I have this problem so much lol. Thanks for a solution.

does that method work? i have an issue now where my stats wont stick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo