Post: I have discovered a new duplication method after patch 22/04/17 !!!
04-22-2017, 02:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will send a video for prof and how to do it in exchange for a 19 prestige account with a 2ish kd and*exclusion zone camo. Message me on skype @mrdjdanny29 if your interested.

The following 2 users groaned at HereWeGoAgain29 for this awful post:

Carti, Falcon
04-23-2017, 02:40 PM #20
Shadow
Banned
- i got new way try this out guys first you do the Normal Dup Gltich and than you Disconect from psn right after that go into TDM KILL AND DIE 1 Time back out go again in TDM 1 Kill 1 Death and than disconnect again after Reconnect wait 20 sec into the Online Screen than press after 20 secong play online and go to S&Awesome face and KILL some with a weapon and Die you will see it stick into the leaderboard this worked for me 4 times -

is what "ealgamer" posted then he edited it i asked if someone can confirm
04-23-2017, 02:43 PM #21
it works fine by me
04-23-2017, 02:45 PM #22
We can have a tutorial ?
04-23-2017, 02:55 PM #23
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Shadow
- i got new way try this out guys first you do the Normal Dup Gltich and than you Disconect from psn right after that go into TDM KILL AND DIE 1 Time back out go again in TDM 1 Kill 1 Death and than disconnect again after Reconnect wait 20 sec into the Online Screen than press after 20 secong play online and go to S&Awesome face and KILL some with a weapon and Die you will see it stick into the leaderboard this worked for me 4 times -

It would be appreciated if it was explained better
04-23-2017, 03:09 PM #24
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
It would be appreciated if it was explained better

i dont know how to as i didnt post it the dude that did edited it i just copied and pasted so others could see it and maybe understand it

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

Wosley
04-23-2017, 03:13 PM #25
Godsless
I am error
I have a New method and it will stick Smile
04-23-2017, 03:18 PM #26
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by xuuz View Post
I have a New method and it will stick Smile

Post it? Why are people saying they have a method but not posting what the point in sharing that you have a method then?

The following 2 users say thank you to NotMyMods for this useful post:

LULLINHO, vAerox9
04-23-2017, 03:26 PM #27
Godsless
I am error
Originally posted by Boroff View Post
Post it? Why are people saying they have a method but not posting what the point in sharing that you have a method then?

We do not want to be patched so fast
04-23-2017, 03:46 PM #28
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Shadow

Just tried this with a lvl 1000. Didn't work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo