05-03-2016, 12:54 AM #1
Haley
docters & repco
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think that COD 4 RM will include new DLC? Personally, I think it would be incredible if they released new maps for a remastered version of COD 4. Would be a challenge but one IW should definitely take up. Smile

The following user thanked Haley for this useful post:

Jiggy
05-03-2016, 01:26 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Haley View Post
Do you think that COD 4 RM will include new DLC? Personally, I think it would be incredible if they released new maps for a remastered version of COD 4. Would be a challenge but one IW should definitely take up. Smile

I would say yes but only if they follow the old school theme of cod 4 and don't throw us in a map that has a giant pink dolphin or something along those line, nothing outrageous like they have been doing on newer games.
05-03-2016, 01:32 AM #3
Haley
docters & repco
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I would say yes but only if they follow the old school theme of cod 4 and don't throw us in a map that has a giant pink dolphin or something along those line, nothing outrageous like they have been doing on newer games.

Agreed. Hopefully they at least add the original DLC from COD 4 sometime after the remaster is available.

The following user thanked Haley for this useful post:

05-03-2016, 12:29 PM #4
I think it should, cause I hope they're not keeping the same maps all old and shit, hopefully redefined atleast. But new maps would look nice on Cod4 R.
05-03-2016, 12:37 PM #5
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Haley View Post
Do you think that COD 4 RM will include new DLC? Personally, I think it would be incredible if they released new maps for a remastered version of COD 4. Would be a challenge but one IW should definitely take up. Smile

The thing is, it's just a remastered version basically it's just the same game ported to ps4, if I'm right? They probably won't but yes they should! Like I wonder if the original dlc cod4 aka the map packs, they were pretty good maps! Smile
05-03-2016, 08:19 PM #6
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Aulicable View Post
I think it should, cause I hope they're not keeping the same maps all old and shit, hopefully redefined atleast. But new maps would look nice on Cod4 R.

I hope you mean you hope they keep the original maps but make them look better stare
if you mean you want maps like this You must login or register to view this content. then Getthefuckout

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo