05-08-2016, 03:21 AM #1
ByteSource
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sense COD is releasing Cod4 as a digital and im guessing you need a code in order to download, they didnt mention that IW needs to be digital. So what im trying to say here is that preorder IW(disc) not digital and get the code for cod4, if you dont want to trash your money on a shelf game then you can return IW and act like you only bought cod4. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. "Side note, i think Battlefield is going to start taking shits on Cod if they dont start remastering the series."
05-08-2016, 03:27 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by ByteSource View Post
"Side note, i think Battlefield is going to start taking shits on Cod if they dont start remastering the series."

Battlefield already shits on cod Drack

All I know is I am excited for BF1 and MW:R McCoy
05-08-2016, 04:01 AM #3
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Remy View Post
Battlefield already shits on cod Drack

All I know is I am excited for BF1 and MW:R McCoy

same, but im not 100% with hardline. i play it everyday but i prefer 3&4.
05-08-2016, 04:10 AM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
same, but im not 100% with hardline. i play it everyday but i prefer 3&4.

Hardline was rushed, the concept behind it is amazing, and tbf it is the only campaign I have completed in years. But multiplayer is literally BF4 reskinned. If they would have just switched some things up, or given it an extra few months it would've been better imo.
05-08-2016, 07:11 AM #5
Ethen
Banned
Sense COD is releasing Cod4 as a digital and im guessing you need a code in order to download, they didnt mention that IW needs to be digital. So what im trying to say here is that preorder IW(disc) not digital and get the code for cod4, if you dont want to trash your money on a shelf game then you can return IW and act like you only bought cod4. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. "Side note, i think Battlefield is going to start taking shits on Cod if they dont start remastering the series."

I think BF4 was like Black Ops 2 and Hardline was like Ghosts! Battlefield will win this years approval from gamers!
05-27-2016, 07:03 PM #6
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
I dont understand why many people even bother comparing COD with BF. They are both two totally different games. Different concepts, different play styles etc..
Its basicallly like comparing Eazy-E vs 2-Pac, or Like G-Eazy vs Logic, shit its even like comparing BMW vs Mercedes vs Audi. They all have pros and cons. it all comes down to the consumer and one's personal preference.
06-02-2016, 07:08 PM #7
edub
Are you high?
Sense COD is releasing Cod4 as a digital and im guessing you need a code in order to download, they didnt mention that IW needs to be digital. So what im trying to say here is that preorder IW(disc) not digital and get the code for cod4, if you dont want to trash your money on a shelf game then you can return IW and act like you only bought cod4. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. "Side note, i think Battlefield is going to start taking shits on Cod if they dont start remastering the series."

You can't really do this. Assuming you buy this from GameStop or something, you wouldn't be able to return the game. Even if you could, you wouldn't get your full refund. You'd have to unwrap your IW box to get the code. At that point, it'd be GameStop's decision on whether or not to refund you or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo