03-16-2018, 12:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'd like to unlock the Ryu quest in the MHW, but I have no luck at all. I hear seomthing about the "SV" file or something? I'm on PS4 USA. Can anyone help me, explain the process of this, and/link me ?

Thank you
04-01-2018, 12:45 AM #2
Hi there, all you needed to host this quest was game save data on your PS4 from Street Fighter V. You could still join someone else’s quest even if you didn’t have the game save data yourself.

Unfortunately, the event has already ended, but it should start back up again during the Spring Festival Event from April 4. The quest might be available to everyone at this time regardless of if they have the save data or not. I know that it will be available to everyone at some point, but I don’t know if it’s in April or later on.

I have the save data from a rented copy of SFV, so if it’s still locked for people without save data come April, I can just host the quest for you and anyone else who still needs it. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Photonprincess for this useful post:

LoVibe.
04-01-2018, 02:40 AM #3
Just wanted to correct my previous post: the Spring Festival event runs from April 6 until April 20.

Happy Hunting!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo