Post: Caution! Don't use Material Activation cheat too early!
04-18-2018, 05:12 AM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and another member from the forum A9VG.com used Material Activation Cheat on starter saves.

And both of us cannot receive Lighting Strikes Twice quest.

I don't think this can be*coincident.

Don't use this cheat before you receive the quest, or you might get into the same situation like us.
05-12-2018, 05:42 PM #2
Just sell all of the mats that associate with that quest not being able to start up, or just delete all associated with the update. It may work after that.
I had issue not able to AUGMENT my weapons because I had all mats before hand but I deleted streamstones and other stuff that you get to AUGMENT
and then I was able to augment at the Smithy.
05-18-2018, 12:37 PM #3
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Me and another member from the forum A9VG.com used Material Activation Cheat on starter saves.

And both of us cannot receive Lighting Strikes Twice quest.

I don't think this can be*coincident.

Don't use this cheat before you receive the quest, or you might get into the same situation like us.

Im having a same problem too.did you come up with a solution for this aside from starting on your backup again?
05-18-2018, 04:58 PM #4
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Jompitero View Post
Im having a same problem too.did you come up with a solution for this aside from starting on your backup again?

I got no solution for now. I started a new game.
05-18-2018, 05:00 PM #5
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by ShadowlandX View Post
Just sell all of the mats that associate with that quest not being able to start up, or just delete all associated with the update. It may work after that.
I had issue not able to AUGMENT my weapons because I had all mats before hand but I deleted streamstones and other stuff that you get to AUGMENT
and then I was able to augment at the Smithy.

Thanks for you advice. But I don't think that works. Because materials cannot be deactivated. These days two more SW users met this issue.
05-18-2018, 07:03 PM #6
i just tried shadowlands asvice and it works..sell all those streamstones and everything will be fine after that.
05-23-2018, 01:30 AM #7
How did you get it to activate? I sold all of the streamstones, but I don't know how to activate the quest.
06-03-2018, 05:00 PM #8
Originally posted by Jompitero View Post
i just tried shadowlands asvice and it works..sell all those streamstones and everything will be fine after that.

Are you talking about the HR Kirin quest or the tempered Kirin quest? Because they're both different

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo