01-25-2018, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

*Not long until monster hunter world is out i know the online of things will not be touched but the single player side anyone looking to have a play with the values ?

*if anyone else like me cant wait to get in to monster Hunter world what are you looking forward to see this great community will do and help use in this game.
Last edited by CrazyMK2020 ; 02-02-2018 at 02:49 PM.

The following user thanked CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

fonfir
01-28-2018, 10:05 PM #11
indy23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Their FB page has a mesage posted yday saying the deleted 10- plus emails regarding MHW because people werent sending saves. People responded and some even said they sent saves with very detailed descriptions. I have sent my save in too. So they can't say they are not getting requested the game because they had to publicly address people not to send them emails. We can only wait. Shadow of War was quick maybe this will be too.
01-30-2018, 09:08 AM #12
well MHW is great game just need someone to tweak a save for us on here

The following user thanked CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

Supreme23
01-30-2018, 11:54 AM #13
luix
Little One
Originally posted by indy23 View Post
Their FB page has a mesage posted yday saying the deleted 10- plus emails regarding MHW because people werent sending saves. People responded and some even said they sent saves with very detailed descriptions. I have sent my save in too. So they can't say they are not getting requested the game because they had to publicly address people not to send them emails. We can only wait. Shadow of War was quick maybe this will be too.

they could be a lot faster imo. cybergadget's save editor (jap. save editor) already added MHW -> jap. and us version! Smile

they have the following cheats:

•Max Money
•Max Point
•Item Box Max Item 1~200 Slot
•Item Box Change Item Slot1 Ancient Potion
•Item Box Change Item Slot2 Well-done Steak

i tested some of them and they work like a charm!

i think savewizard will have codes too in the next couple of days.

greets luix

The following 4 users say thank you to luix for this useful post:

CrazyMK2020, indy23, pk89, Supreme23
01-30-2018, 03:16 PM #14
fonfir
Haxor!
Great News! I hope they add US EURO and JP save too.
Last edited by fonfir ; 01-30-2018 at 03:36 PM.
01-30-2018, 05:00 PM #15
So I’m thinking if it is possible to mod not only the amount of the consumable but also the amount of crafting materials
01-30-2018, 05:04 PM #16
this is what one person is saying on You must login or register to view this content. added link Smile
01-30-2018, 05:38 PM #17
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by luix View Post
they could be a lot faster imo. cybergadget's save editor (jap. save editor) already added MHW -> jap. and us version! Smile

they have the following cheats:

•Max Money
•Max Point
•Item Box Max Item 1~200 Slot
•Item Box Change Item Slot1 Ancient Potion
•Item Box Change Item Slot2 Well-done Steak

i tested some of them and they work like a charm!

i think savewizard will have codes too in the next couple of days.

greets luix

Can you create a starter save for the US version?

The following user thanked pk89 for this useful post:

Supreme23
01-30-2018, 08:46 PM #18
man well maybe the team at cyber has more resources to put out cheats not even 4 days after release but sw does put out cheats for alot of games that arent triple a oh well i gotta wait till i scrounge up some scratch to buy cyber im just not sure if they create us cheats or not
and how does that how patch cord work?
Last edited by cloudaven ; 01-30-2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: update
01-30-2018, 11:00 PM #19
Where could I download Cyber Gadget?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo