01-25-2018, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

*Not long until monster hunter world is out i know the online of things will not be touched but the single player side anyone looking to have a play with the values ?

*if anyone else like me cant wait to get in to monster Hunter world what are you looking forward to see this great community will do and help use in this game.
Last edited by CrazyMK2020 ; 02-02-2018 at 02:49 PM.

The following user thanked CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

fonfir
01-31-2018, 06:39 AM #20
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
what happened if I mod and play online ? banned?
01-31-2018, 08:36 AM #21
luix
Little One
Originally posted by fonfir View Post
Great News! I hope they add US EURO and JP save too.

its unlikely that save wizard will add the jp. version of the game. normally they don't do that, except the asian version is the same as the jp. version (same cusa -> devil may cry 4 for example).

@all: cybergadget has disabled advanced mode for MHW two days ago and thats a very good decision, because of the massive online gameplay. you can still mod max money, points, max inventory and materials. thats all you need for this great game. ill recommend not to mod money and points, because of the BAN risk.

greets luix
01-31-2018, 11:48 AM #22
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Can someone with access to cybergadget mod my save? I’ll pay you
01-31-2018, 12:24 PM #23
luix
Little One
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
Can someone with access to cybergadget mod my save? I’ll pay you

problem with cyber's is that you only have one slot. there is a edition for 3 psn accounts, but thats very expensive. i can't mod your save, because then i would have to wait 30 days to mod my own saves again. best would be if you just wait for savewizard.

greets luix
01-31-2018, 01:10 PM #24
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by luix View Post
problem with cyber's is that you only have one slot. there is a edition for 3 psn accounts, but thats very expensive. i can't mod your save, because then i would have to wait 30 days to mod my own saves again. best would be if you just wait for savewizard.

greets luix

I can mod my mhw saves via cyber?
01-31-2018, 01:21 PM #25
luix
Little One
Originally posted by xiN3eemHD View Post
I can mod my mhw saves via cyber?

if you have cyber's and a us or jp copy of the game, then yes. you can only mod it via quick mode.

greets luix
01-31-2018, 05:53 PM #26
there will be some cheats added to save wizard soon as there is a large amount of people asking for it and others waiting to buy save wizard fir monster hunter world so i cant see them not doing it and disabled advanced mode and only have quick mode Smile
01-31-2018, 06:38 PM #27
fonfir
Haxor!
From Save Wizard Team:

We're unable to offer cheats for Monster Hunter: World.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-31-2018, 06:52 PM #28
Just saw that. So as long as it is confirmed to work for Cyber Gadget then it looks like I will be buying their save manager. I get the feeling the team at Save Wizard is either being spiteful or just doesn't want to bother with the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo