09-14-2016, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone this will be a half assed tutroial. If you use redeyes ps4 update bypass (im on 3.55 using it) this will work. I played pro am teams not walk on and won. I didnt notcie the program stopped working so it wasz stuck on you earnings are being saved to 2k16 server.. i let it sit for a minute not realizing. i hit cancel and went to main menu and saw i had 30kvc!!!!!!!! Try it out. stop the program before the game ends and sit on earnings are being saved for about a minute or longer with the program stopped dont start it again until back at main menu.. tested 2x on pro am teams not walk on not sure if it works on walk on. first time i got 30k and 2nd timne i got 7k didnt wait as long
09-14-2016, 02:37 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
Hello everyone this will be a half assed tutroial. If you use redeyes ps4 update bypass (im on 3.55 using it) this will work. I played pro am teams not walk on and won. I didnt notcie the program stopped working so it wasz stuck on you earnings are being saved to 2k16 server.. i let it sit for a minute not realizing. i hit cancel and went to main menu and saw i had 30kvc!!!!!!!! Try it out. stop the program before the game ends and sit on earnings are being saved for about a minute or longer with the program stopped dont start it again until back at main menu.. tested 2x on pro am teams not walk on not sure if it works on walk on. first time i got 30k and 2nd timne i got 7k didnt wait as long

You should make a video showing this works :p
09-15-2016, 02:03 PM #3
Originally posted by Gavin
You should make a video showing this works :p

i will once i get my team together again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo