07-05-2014, 03:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all you want to start a new project and call it what ever you want You must login or register to view this content.
Then you want to go to Project and add reference.
Then you will end up here then you might, might not have anything dosn't matter just click browse then download the dll file i placed here.
then put it on your desktop and then click browse to your desktop and double click it then hit ok and it should look something like this. You must login or register to view this content.
Then go back to the code of your tool and put this: using MetroFramework; You must login or register to view this content.
After that you want to move other to your toolbox and right click anything and then click choose items and your should end up here.
Then just hit browse and select metroframework.dll then hit ok
Then move back other to your code and put this here as i do MetroFramework.Forms.MetroForm Before:You must login or register to view this content. After: You must login or register to view this content.
Now your tool shall turn into metro theme if you guys enjoyed
Enjoy Winky Winky
Turnout You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ʞɔɐɾ ; 07-05-2014 at 03:16 AM.

The following user thanked ʞɔɐɾ for this useful post:

The following user groaned ʞɔɐɾ for this awful post:

FusionIsDaName
07-05-2014, 03:25 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by xXSnip3rElit3Xx View Post
First of all you want to start a new project and call it what ever you want You must login or register to view this content.
Then you want to go to Project and add reference.
Then you will end up here then you might, might not have anything dosn't matter just click browse then download the dll file i placed here.
then put it on your desktop and then click browse to your desktop and double click it then hit ok and it should look something like this. You must login or register to view this content.
Then go back to the code of your tool and put this: using MetroFramework; You must login or register to view this content.
After that you want to move other to your toolbox and right click anything and then click choose items and your should end up here.
Then just hit browse and select metroframework.dll then hit ok
Then move back other to your code and put this here as i do MetroFramework.Forms.MetroForm Before:You must login or register to view this content. After: You must login or register to view this content.
Now your tool shall turn into metro theme if you guys enjoyed
Enjoy Winky Winky
Turnout You must login or register to view this content.

If you really dont know how to add a .dll as a reference, you should not own VS, no matter if you torrented it or not

The following 2 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, XxBlud23xX
07-05-2014, 03:43 AM #3
this was for noobs... i get where your coming from

The following user thanked ʞɔɐɾ for this useful post:

07-05-2014, 03:56 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
I guess this can be useful for newcomers. Nonetheless, thanks for the share.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

ʞɔɐɾ
04-26-2015, 11:34 PM #5
where the fuck is the dl link Not Happy or Sad
04-26-2015, 11:48 PM #6
Originally posted by CFGxModder View Post
where the fuck is the dl link Not Happy or Sad

Its a tutorial to show you how to add metro framework to your tools, theirs no download... Facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo