Post: [C#][Open Source]Instagram Multiple Usernames Checker
11-30-2015, 06:12 PM #1
Toxic
former staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey all/fgtz,

I've created a small tool that allows you to check multiple instagram username checker whether it is taken or available
Just note, that you need to make a text file with every username you want to check in every line.
If you did not understand, it got a sample file.

Pic:

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content. 0 / 55

Also, a massive thanks to sloth, fixed a bug that could ruin the whole project, so thanks bae Sal

Enjoy Crying
Last edited by Toxic ; 01-18-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: fixed da source link

The following 6 users say thank you to Toxic for this useful post:

alexjones1009, SoloHoster, Ali, Vote

The following user groaned Toxic for this awful post:

Krypton
10-14-2017, 11:08 PM #11
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by SocialVerifier View Post
Would you mind to share your compiled working tool for this?Sorry I was using the compiled haven't tried yet to check on source honestly I am not good in programming.

I would compile this for you but I don't have access to a windows pc atm.

However you can attempt to compile this yourself. Install visual studio community from You must login or register to view this content.

Then download the source code, next open up the solution file and once everything is loaded you should notice a build option on the top bar click it and allow VS to build the project then go inside the project folder and head to the "Bin" folder then the "Debug" folder if you built to debug or "Release" folder if you built to release. You should see an executable file inside the folder run it and the program should work.

Please let me know if you have any issues.
10-15-2017, 05:58 AM #12
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
I cleaned up the application a bit and the code a bit: You must login or register to view this content.

\Instagram Multiple Username Checker\Instagram Multiple Username Checker\bin\Debug\...

.exe and theme.dll are the only two things you need from it to get it to work. There is no icon, simply just put it into a folder and run it.

I got bored.

Anyways, the same is with anything else, there is no need to compile it since the source is given to you with a build already in it.

Edit: It looks like I broke it when I tried to compile as a release (lol, reason why I hate custom themes w/ winForm). Anyways, the source is there, the application inside still works. Modify the two ListBoxes named "input/output" to "inputBox" and "outputBox" and just copy/paste my code. Also rename the form to "MainForm.cs" before doing anything. You can then compile it like normal.

Won't bother fixing it, have fun.
Last edited by Pichu ; 10-15-2017 at 06:04 AM.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Sloth
12-02-2017, 12:13 PM #13
Yoo That's infected lol
12-05-2017, 10:49 PM #14
Tank
I am error
not good with big files at all lmao tried a .txt that i got with like 400k words and it crashes everytime
07-14-2018, 07:31 PM #15
Originally posted by Toxic View Post

Hey all/fgtz,

I've created a small tool that allows you to check multiple instagram username checker whether it is taken or available
Just note, that you need to make a text file with every username you want to check in every line.
If you did not understand, it got a sample file.

Pic:

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content. 0 / 55

Also, a massive thanks to sloth, fixed a bug that could ruin the whole project, so thanks bae Sal

Enjoy Crying

Adding to multi tool, Thank you for the release

I HAVE CREDITED U
10-16-2018, 05:10 PM #16
Thanks in advance!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo