05-20-2016, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I decided to make Playstation Messenger a Open Source, I'll be adding message sends soon. Here Images of it so far.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

There is a copy right on this There will be no selling this or anything to do with this project.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to geekiedad for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, Kam, Kronos, Toxic, tyman1294, XxBlud23xX
06-15-2016, 08:33 PM #29
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by ker View Post
you do realize you cant just say its copyright right ? to do so you must patent it and we all know you did not. especially since it uses an api your not even supposed to have access to and that you do not own legally. not that i want it or even use it. just want it to be clear you have no legitimate copyright for anything with compromised code.

I don't think you understand copyrighting. A copyright and a patent are not the same thing. As soon as you publish a piece of work you are instantly protected under copy right law. A patent is protecting an idea meaning you have rights to a process of how something is made / works /invention or design.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

tyman1294

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo