06-12-2016, 12:59 PM #1
Passion
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ohayu NGU, here is my HOT Login/Register system that i wrote in C# that uses a api i coded(PHP/SQL). The login is protected with HWID.
The PHP part is secure and uses prepared statements. aswell as bCrypt for passwords.
I originally wrote this for my l33t injector, but i never decided to release it cuz it fked up
As for the C# part, you should probably obfuscate this or encrypt the url. Just do something that makes it harder to crack.

You can find the source on You must login or register to view this content.
Here's a little video of what it looks like You must login or register to view this content.
Needa
Last edited by Passion ; 06-12-2016 at 01:29 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Passion for this useful post:

gοd, tyman1294
06-12-2016, 01:06 PM #2
gοd
Vault dweller
good shit passion :p
06-12-2016, 05:08 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Passion View Post
Ohayu NGU, here is my HOT Login/Register system that i wrote in C# that uses a api i coded(PHP/SQL). The login is protected with HWID.
The PHP part is secure and uses prepared statements. aswell as bCrypt for passwords.
I originally wrote this for my l33t injector, but i never decided to release it cuz it fked up
As for the C# part, you should probably obfuscate this or encrypt the url. Just do something that makes it harder to crack.

Here's a little video of what it looks like You must login or register to view this content.
Needa

use a switch statement instead of using 5 if statements :p
06-12-2016, 06:16 PM #4
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
use a switch statement instead of using 5 if statements :p

Yeah the c# part is sloppy because i hadn't done c# in a while lol
06-12-2016, 06:56 PM #5
Octolus
I defeated!
You could just use Charles Reverse Proxy, to bypass the auth rather easily.. Or hosts file. Needa
06-12-2016, 07:41 PM #6
Ohayu NGU, here is my HOT Login/Register system that i wrote in C# that uses a api i coded(PHP/SQL). The login is protected with HWID.

Needa

The C# part of this is far from HOT
06-12-2016, 07:50 PM #7
Toxic
former staff

Needa

also, its easy to bypass this, just edit the host files :|
06-13-2016, 11:00 AM #8
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
also, its easy to bypass this, just edit the host files :|

Originally posted by another user

I really don't care. I'm rewriting this in C++ anyways.
06-14-2016, 12:14 PM #9
danny1313
Do a barrel roll!
or how about instead of complaining its easy to bypass why dont you improve on it and add a host check
so if it detects the url or ip it removes it from host file or doesnt allow the file to run
obviously everything is crackable but things like that can be an easy fix
06-14-2016, 02:42 PM #10
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by danny1313 View Post
or how about instead of complaining its easy to bypass why dont you improve on it and add a host check
so if it detects the url or ip it removes it from host file or doesnt allow the file to run
obviously everything is crackable but things like that can be an easy fix

Because I don't do C#.

Host check, and encrypt the returns, host var's on the server would do the job.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo