12-10-2016, 09:53 AM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking to create a login and register application, my current website host is hosting24 and I like them as a host but I've fucked around allot recently and discovered I don't fully know how to make a register or sign in page. I did it my own way by loading the site with the details the user has inputted and using php to register the details but I know there is other ways can someone help me do this in C# thanks Smile

Oh I know this is the wrong section mobile is dodgy for sections and I was too lazy to get on my pc rn
12-10-2016, 07:04 PM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I'm looking to create a login and register application, my current website host is hosting24 and I like them as a host but I've fucked around allot recently and discovered I don't fully know how to make a register or sign in page. I did it my own way by loading the site with the details the user has inputted and using php to register the details but I know there is other ways can someone help me do this in C# thanks Smile

Oh I know this is the wrong section mobile is dodgy for sections and I was too lazy to get on my pc rn

I have helped Merk out with this Smile
12-11-2016, 05:11 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 9924
I have helped Merk out with this Smile

Damn you helped TehMerkMods so much by stating that Slotho Kappa..
12-12-2016, 04:49 AM #4
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Ho
Damn you helped TehMerkMods so much by stating that Slotho Kappa..

Them feels i TV'd him and wrote the code for him

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

TehMerkMods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo