03-23-2017, 12:04 AM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically I Can do the most of it, but im confused as to how i can get it auto update and stuff for users.
I've got a database, login system and register system all setup with names and everything just can't full wrap my head around this shoutbox thing
03-23-2017, 03:32 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Basically I Can do the most of it, but im confused as to how i can get it auto update and stuff for users.
I've got a database, login system and register system all setup with names and everything just can't full wrap my head around this shoutbox thing

Are you doing this as an asp.net website? If so you have ajax update panels and timers
03-23-2017, 08:30 AM #3
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Are you doing this as an asp.net website? If so you have ajax update panels and timers

No in Winforms, if I was doing it in asp I would get sloths source as a template
03-23-2017, 12:49 PM #4
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
You could just create a irc chat on a website and make a irc host on your application. I never thought about creating a shout box I might mess with it later.
03-23-2017, 05:19 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
No in Winforms, if I was doing it in asp I would get sloths source as a template

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

TehMerkMods
03-26-2017, 04:28 PM #6
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

uses Proshot.CommandServer wtf is that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo