04-01-2017, 03:33 PM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is what I Am looking to do

Login - Username / Key(I Can do)
If key is invalid prompt user to buy
but from there I don't know where to go from the buy part? Paypal SDK? I'm not even sure...
Now I'm not actually looking to sell anything btw here guys I just want to learn for future (again not looking to sell nothing)

I've got a database and stuff but the payment part I don't even know where to start.

If anyone has any sources, tips or anything but yeah.
05-01-2017, 07:57 PM #11
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by PhucedMODZ View Post
yeah i get where your coming from, im attempting to my my own custom auth

Try using the quote next time bro

That sounds cool man wish you luck Smile
05-01-2017, 11:58 PM #12
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Algebra View Post
Try using the quote next time bro

That sounds cool man wish you luck Smile

sorry mate, i was using the app on my phone lel also, do you know how to use ida pro?

when im using true ansestor to decrypt the sprx into a prx and go on ida it shows this

You must login or register to view this content.
05-02-2017, 12:28 AM #13
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by PhucedMODZ View Post
sorry mate, i was using the app on my phone lel also, do you know how to use ida pro?

when im using true ansestor to decrypt the sprx into a prx and go on ida it shows this

You must login or register to view this content.

When using IDA pro you do realize it's all assembly x86 or probably something else perhaps using graph view will help ? Start from the top and work your way down.
05-11-2017, 02:21 AM #14
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HeyImSkyyz View Post
Use Betterseal.Net, its very little coding involved in C#, when you make an account you can gen 10 keys for 5 programs. then you have to purchase more. but its very cheap, easy to use and its an amazing net seal

Lmao I wouldn't trust a key system that is built on an old booter source known as "Gemini" that is riddled with exploits.
If they can't code a basic website, I'm highly doubtful they can protect my application. Just saying.
05-28-2017, 11:00 PM #15
sdkay
Gobble
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Lmao I wouldn't trust a key system that is built on an old booter source known as "Gemini" that is riddled with exploits.
If they can't code a basic website, I'm highly doubtful they can protect my application. Just saying.

Owner of betterseal, you're worries are understandable, but the simple fact I used a Template (CSS) doesn't mean I keep the PHP... I ripped all the shitty MySQLi out of the source and put my own shit in. I since have revamped every page other then the programs page....

Sorry for gravediggin.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo