04-01-2017, 03:33 PM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is what I Am looking to do

Login - Username / Key(I Can do)
If key is invalid prompt user to buy
but from there I don't know where to go from the buy part? Paypal SDK? I'm not even sure...
Now I'm not actually looking to sell anything btw here guys I just want to learn for future (again not looking to sell nothing)

I've got a database and stuff but the payment part I don't even know where to start.

If anyone has any sources, tips or anything but yeah.
04-03-2017, 02:13 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Here is what I Am looking to do

but from there I don't know where to go from the buy part? Paypal SDK? I'm not even sure...
Now I'm not actually looking to sell anything btw here guys I just want to learn for future (again not looking to sell nothing)

I've got a database and stuff but the payment part I don't even know where to start.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
04-04-2017, 12:35 PM #3
Use Betterseal.Net, its very little coding involved in C#, when you make an account you can gen 10 keys for 5 programs. then you have to purchase more. but its very cheap, easy to use and its an amazing net seal
04-23-2017, 01:32 PM #4
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah I agree, use betterseal I paid £5 for 50 licenses so it's really cheap aswell
04-30-2017, 01:44 AM #5

Look into a ipn via paypal or btc. There is.

Requirements:
Server with php, html, mysql

Github has a simple example and if you add me over skype ill give you a class i made ages ago and can assist you with setting it up.

The one that says: 'MFA Sleeping JavaCodeLLC akaMeltDown'.
04-30-2017, 01:45 AM #6
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Try betterseal or why not pm me Iv got a hwid system that logs their ip and hwid to a sql database
04-30-2017, 04:06 PM #7

Why not try and make an API to your server that you are hosting on and receive and post requests from each side using auth keys ? It's not hard making your own SDK.

The following user thanked Program for this useful post:

Algebra
04-30-2017, 04:46 PM #8
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Program View Post
Why not try and make an API to your server that you are hosting on and receive and post requests from each side using auth keys ? It's not hard making your own SDK.

Why do that when you can use tustins custom Auth which is so much easier
04-30-2017, 07:48 PM #9
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by PhucedMODZ View Post
Why do that when you can use tustins custom Auth which is so much easier

Some people do it for experience and don't like depending on others for software.
04-30-2017, 08:12 PM #10
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
yeah i get where your coming from, im attempting to my my own custom auth

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo