04-30-2017, 10:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need to encrypt my rtm tool but Confuser just give me a error when i try to encrypt my tool. anything will help*
05-03-2017, 12:35 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by topgear271 View Post
i need to encrypt my rtm tool but Confuser just give me a error when i try to encrypt my tool. anything will help*

Send me your project and I can encrypt it for you
05-03-2017, 03:57 AM #3
Freezee
Bounty hunter
i need to encrypt my rtm tool but Confuser just give me a error when i try to encrypt my tool. anything will help*

You said you use 'Confuser', have you tried ConfuserEx? It's the Precessor to Confuser, You can click You must login or register to view this content. and use it, Or you can send me your project and I'll encrypt it for you.
05-03-2017, 06:24 AM #4
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
dm and i'll encrypt it Winky Winky
05-03-2017, 02:30 PM #5
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HMXOnDex View Post
dm and i'll encrypt it Winky Winky

Im Sorry but if hes trying to protect his tool why would he send it to you. cant you just send him files to do it himself and tell him how
05-03-2017, 03:10 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3

you could try dotrefiner
Last edited by Dro ; 05-03-2017 at 03:13 PM.
05-04-2017, 01:43 PM #7
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PumahModzUk View Post
Im Sorry but if hes trying to protect his tool why would he send it to you. cant you just send him files to do it himself and tell him how

thought i could help him since ya'll mostly use Public encryption method's lol sure he can just use some dotnetconfuser or some shit then lmao
05-24-2017, 01:57 AM #8
Unhapn
|PS3 Modder | Coder | Developer|
Originally posted by HMXOnDex View Post
thought i could help him since ya'll mostly use Public encryption method's lol sure he can just use some dotnetconfuser or some shit then lmao

You use ConfuserEx too lol
05-24-2017, 07:40 AM #9
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Unhapn View Post
You use ConfuserEx too lol

not mainly confuserex , confuserex is for the re obfuscation

The following user thanked HMXOnDex for this useful post:

Unhapn
08-01-2017, 12:40 PM #10
Failed to resolve dependency of 'Ninja Manager.exe'.
Exception: dnlib.DotNet.AssemblyResolveException: Could not resolve assembly: theme, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
at dnlib.DotNet.Extensions.ResolveThrow(IAssemblyResolver self, IAssembly assembly, ModuleDef sourceModule) in E:\Source\Public\Confuser2\dnlib\src\DotNet\IAssemblyResolver.cs:line 113
at Confuser.Core.ConfuserEngine.Inspection(ConfuserContext context) in e:\Source\Public\Confuser2\Confuser.Core\ConfuserEngine.cs:line 264
Failed at 13:47, 0:00 elapsed. i just get the this error

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo