Just in case you are wondering what the Media Team does?
- You are able to record video's for the NextGenUpdate YouTube channel. (NguPlayer and or NextGenSource) These video's can include Gameplay of new games or even games that have been out for awhile already/misc... They will also be doing glitches and tricks, reviews, commentaries and any other videos that would be beneficial to both the channel and site.
- Will be able to use the NextGenUpdate Live stream channel to live steam any gameplay which can include zombies, multiplayer, single player games, minecraft etc... Something that will entertain people.
- Also they will be allowed to post in the Media Team section in the Media Feature.
Things that may come in the future.
- Competitions w/ live streaming and recording.
- Homepage features for videos that go up on the channel. But for now videos on the NextGenSource channel are displayed on the forum.
- Any suggestions you guys would like to see? Let me know.
With all that being said you are probably wondering how you can apply to have a chance of being on the NextGenUpdate Media Team.
You can find the Application Form:CLOSED!
What are your chances?
Nobody get's treated differently than anyone else. The judging will be based purely on what you put in the form (linked above) so don't go in with a negative attitude, be positive and if you don't get it, it's better luck next time, so your chances are as good as everybody else's.
How long will Applications stay open for?
Apps will remain open till April 29th, 2012. Promotions probably will be done that following Monday.
Extra Notes: Any fake/jokes applications will be deleted.
Thanks guys and good luck to you all who are applying! And remember you can only use the form once so make it count!
So with all that said Get Applying!