11-05-2010, 12:55 PM #1
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Name: Mercinarie

Platform: PS3

Have paypal: YES

Time zone: -8 GTM (California, USA)

Shop links: You must login or register to view this content.

Trustworthy level: Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy

Please if I have done any deals with you in the past please post here. And if you like say something about the transaction.

And here is my iTrader info, so if we have done a deal, I would appreciate it if you would post positively.
    https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243632

Thank You,
Merc
Last edited by Mercinarie ; 02-25-2011 at 09:53 PM.
11-05-2010, 03:48 PM #2
elite-gamer
Bounty hunter
A very trustworthy and nice guy to work with
11-05-2010, 11:14 PM #3
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
great guy to work with and we are continuing our deals, as soon we finish one. Almost about to start our 4th one now...good work and nice & quick to chat with.
11-06-2010, 07:17 PM #4
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
I have done deals with Mercs in the past. He is EXTREMELY trustworthy and he is quick. A good person to talk too and he is helpful. He platinumed Unreal Tournament 3 back in the day and I met him and he took me through online and helped me get the trophy for collecting every pick up on the online maps... he could have easily been like go look online but instead he helped me find EVERY single one... now that is someone that you can trust.

AND HE MAKES BEAST SIGNATURES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-07-2010, 09:41 AM #5
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Originally posted by TN View Post
I have done deals with Mercs in the past. He is EXTREMELY trustworthy and he is quick. A good person to talk too and he is helpful. He platinumed Unreal Tournament 3 back in the day and I met him and he took me through online and helped me get the trophy for collecting every pick up on the online maps... he could have easily been like go look online but instead he helped me find EVERY single one... now that is someone that you can trust.

AND HE MAKES BEAST SIGNATURES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i completely forgot about that. we have been helpin each other out hella long ago.
11-07-2010, 10:43 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Great guy here. Keeps me updated on his progress all the time. I feel safe when my acc is in this guy`s hands.
11-08-2010, 12:22 AM #7
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
I have been trophy hunting/boosting with Merc for a long time now.....we may not have trophy shared but there have been several instances where trust was a major issue and he had every chance to take full advantage of my account and he never did.

I would trust this guy before anyone else....ever.
11-11-2010, 10:31 PM #8
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
very good guy to work with. Hope to do future deals
11-18-2010, 05:00 AM #9
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
He was very good to work with, fast and trustworthy. Looking forward 2 future trades mate !! :y:
11-23-2010, 01:53 PM #10
Monky
Level 2 Trustworthy
Mercinarie_Ant14 is very trustworthy and very fast. Great person.
a hug

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo