08-17-2011, 09:39 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When responding to Referrals you MUST use this template or your referral will not be added to the user's referral count and such will not be included when adding Trustworthy Levels from now onwards.

Auction Section service/item bought from: (e.g. General/Accounts/Call of Duty/YouTube/Trophies)
Quality of Transaction: (Excellent/Good/Satisfactory/Poor)
Proof of Transaction: (Link to service thread; directing to the individual post or screenshot'd proof)
Additional Comments: (Anything you would like to add about the trade)

e.g.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Comments: The deal went incredibly smoothly, would love to trade with you again.

REFERRALS ONLY COUNT FOR TRADES WITHIN TRADING SECTIONS (AUCTIONS, FIFA TRADING ETC).

This has be a little more effort but it has been added for your own benefit to restrict members from simply asking users to post in their referral thread, so this will help in the long run to reduce scamming. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by NeedaLifeSoon ; 04-05-2012 at 06:05 PM.
08-21-2011, 03:33 AM #11
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by noob View Post
whatever, if people dont know its changed they will NEVER know, this should be at the top of the SB!!!

compare the importance of stopping scamming to the current noices:

the blue one is important, but the red one.... hmmm, i see it is more important than stopping or helping to stop scamming. errrr NO!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Added 22.51 GMT

i notice it has changed.

thank you. :wub:

I am US Central Standard time and you posted this message at 4:44pm my time. I didnt know about the new referral thread format til just now (and its 10:32pm). Im glad that it is now in Shoutbox :y:
08-21-2011, 03:39 AM #12
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
This is stupid, so the referrals I recently got dont count?

since the this thread was posted no

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Advisable View Post
what if you alredy have all your refferals done, like if your level 1 trustworthy already?

yep this only affects the people who arnt lvl 1 trustworthy. i think they should do something for lvl 1 people to
08-21-2011, 04:01 AM #13
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by All View Post
since the this thread was posted no

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

yep this only affects the people who arnt lvl 1 trustworthy. i think they should do something for lvl 1 people to
i dont, im done with refferals now that im level 1 trustworthy
08-21-2011, 04:07 AM #14
.RAMBO
Banned
Ah damn. NGU keeps getting more and more retarded by the day. I dont know hwy people keep donating.
08-21-2011, 10:06 AM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
shame ive been taken off the level 1 trustworthy for no reason after it was editted :S now its even harder to be noticed for being extremely trustworthy.

suppose age comes with responsibility most these scamming pricks are minors n immature anyways, ill try get back up on the list if it even gets updated anymore?
08-21-2011, 10:15 AM #16
Liam
In my man cave
This makes no difference, it's just more of an inconvenience for the legit traders out there. Let's face it even with the template a trade can easily be faked if both of the people trading are in on it. Screenshots can easily be edited and not everyone has recording capabilities (for videos)
08-21-2011, 10:35 AM #17
sr50
̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●Winky Winky
Sounds good. Thank you :y:
08-22-2011, 02:29 AM #18
Proboscis
★ Truthworthy level 1 ! ★
Do we keep our truthworthy level ? I am still level 2 ?
08-22-2011, 11:29 AM #19
so basically il no longer be a level2 trustworthy as none of my current refs will count or have i took this wrong?????????????/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo