08-17-2011, 09:39 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When responding to Referrals you MUST use this template or your referral will not be added to the user's referral count and such will not be included when adding Trustworthy Levels from now onwards.

Auction Section service/item bought from: (e.g. General/Accounts/Call of Duty/YouTube/Trophies)
Quality of Transaction: (Excellent/Good/Satisfactory/Poor)
Proof of Transaction: (Link to service thread; directing to the individual post or screenshot'd proof)
Additional Comments: (Anything you would like to add about the trade)

e.g.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Comments: The deal went incredibly smoothly, would love to trade with you again.

REFERRALS ONLY COUNT FOR TRADES WITHIN TRADING SECTIONS (AUCTIONS, FIFA TRADING ETC).

This has be a little more effort but it has been added for your own benefit to restrict members from simply asking users to post in their referral thread, so this will help in the long run to reduce scamming. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by NeedaLifeSoon ; 04-05-2012 at 06:05 PM.
08-22-2011, 12:47 PM #20
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by xjinton View Post
so basically il no longer be a level2 trustworthy as none of my current refs will count or have i took this wrong?????????????/

as i highlighted in the post i made, he states " from now on". this would lead me to believe that all refs stand prior to the date of this thread.

having said that, this is NGU, so keep guessing!!
Last edited by -J- ; 08-22-2011 at 01:33 PM.
08-22-2011, 01:27 PM #21
Originally posted by noob View Post
as i highlighted in the pist i made, he states " from now on". this would lead me to believe that all refs stand prior to the date of this thread.

having said that, this is NGU, so keep guessing!!

lol this is true
08-22-2011, 02:39 PM #22
Does this apply to referrals already made?
08-22-2011, 04:28 PM #23
Jake
One Man Army
As you suspected, from now on means that only for replies to referrals posted from now on.
08-22-2011, 05:00 PM #24
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Dave
When responding to Referrals you MUST use this template or your referral will not be added to the user's referral count and such will not be included when adding Trustworthy Levels from now onwards.

Auction Section service/item bought from: (e.g. General/Accounts/Call of Duty/YouTube/Trophies)
Quality of Transaction: (Excellent/Good/Satisfactory/Poor)
Proof of Transaction: (Link to service thread; directing to the individual post or screenshot'd proof)
Additional Comments: (Anything you would like to add about the trade)

e.g.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Comments: The deal went incredibly smoothly, would love to trade with you again.

REFERRALS ONLY COUNT FOR TRADES WITHIN AUCTIONS.

This has be a little more effort but it has been added for your own benefit to restrict members from simply asking users to post in their referral thread, so this will help in the long run to reduce scamming. Thanks in advance!

You say only from the Auction Section. What about the Fifa Trading section? That is the only place I trade.
08-22-2011, 05:54 PM #25
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Neymar View Post
You say only from the Auction Section. What about the Fifa Trading section? That is the only place I trade.

Sorry, forgot about that, only trading sections. I'll add that in.

All I meant was it excludes trades in the SB, PMs and VMs. Smile
08-22-2011, 07:15 PM #26
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Dave
Sorry, forgot about that, only trading sections. I'll add that in.

All I meant was it excludes trades in the SB, PMs and VMs. Smile

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Smile
08-22-2011, 07:20 PM #27
socomrebel
Vault dweller
so what do i do with the people tht have already posted in my referalls? do they just not count anymore?
10-27-2014, 10:28 PM #28
damon20001
Pokemon Trainer
Butt head

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo